50: Set Day

I took in the new environment, everything was huge and wrapped in green screen and there were camera bigger than me and so many people. "You're so cute," Lizzie whispered to me as she leaned on my shoulder still holding my hand leading me through. The set in LA was much smaller than this. This was a whole other level. She took me through to the officers to sign the non-disclosure and a few other things before she took me out to the trailers.

I dumped my case my the door and flopped on the sofa. "I'm exhausted," I say closing my eyes, I felt her weight on my hips but kept my eyes closed as her hands slipped under my hoodie. "No bra?" She asked massaging my breast. "It was uncomfy and the flight was long," I complained. Her hands roamed my body. "Honey, I love you and I missed you but I'm really tired." "You're always tired when we've been apart." "That's because I have long flights to get to you," I mumbled. "If you let me sleep now, I promise I'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for you tonight." "Tonight we're going out." "We are?" I opened one eye to look at her. "Yeah. I told you about it." "No, you didn't." "Yeah, I did." "When?" "Sometime last week." "We only texted last week and you defiantly didn't tell me about it." I gave her a warning look. "Okay so maybe I didn't but we can still go right?" "Yes, if you let me sleep." "Don't you want to come to see people? sit on set." "In a little while." she was pouting. "I promise. I just need a few hours. It's still morning you're here until 6." "Fine." "Don't be moody." "You won't kiss me, you won't come to set." I sat up slightly and kissed her she smiled against my lips. "Love you." "Love you. Now go to make-up whilst I sleep, come get me before you start." "You're putty in my hands." "Yes," I say knowing I am. She kissed me again before she climbed off. "See you in a few hours." "Yes."

-----------

I walked onto the set and took it all in, I was trying to work out what everything was as most of it was just cubes wrapped in green screens. How did she act in this, there's nothing to react to. "You can sit in my seat." She directed me to a chair that had her name on it. "Okay." "You have to be quiet." "I know, Liz. I've been here before remember." I've been on both the Marvel set and Sorry for your loss set. She finished with Sorry for your loss when she came to Atlanta for now at least. "I know, I just like telling you what to do." "Oh, I know." "Sit." I sat and she sat on my lap. "You hairs different," I say frowning, she was blonde this morning, now she's a redhead. "It's a wig." She laughed at my confusion. "How was I meant to know?" "Because you saw me four hours ago with blonde hair." "Shut up." She laughed against my lips. "I'm not kissing you when you're laughing at me," I warned her and she pulled a serious face but couldn't stop laughing. "You're a dork," I tell her.

"I like this," I tell her running my hands up the side of her costume. "Yeah?" "You look hot." "Well, that's the point." She pecked my lips. "Olsen, we need you." She puckered her lips so I kissed them as she climbed down and slipped her feet into her boots. I watched as they shot a few scenes from different angles and she did amazing it was so cool to watch. I'll never get bored of being on set. It was so much fun, plus I got spoilers so it was great. I loved knowing things other people didn't know.

I went off with Florence for a while to get food whilst Lizzie was filming a stunt and she was getting nervous so I decided to leave. Sometimes my being there would help her anxiety but other times she is so used to leaning on me it makes her worse. I left her to it and when I came back with mac and cheese for her, vegan of course she was laughing and messing around with Benedict. "Hey, baby." I pecked her cheek. "You're back!" She clung to my body. "I have food for you." I held it out as she climbed up on my body wrapping her legs around my waist. "Ooh, what?" "Mac and cheese." "Thank you." She kissed my cheek. "This is my girlfriend," Lizzie said like a child to Benedict. "I'm Ben..." "Nell," I say shaking his hand, Lizzie's legs were really strong and she pretty much holds herself up at this point because she does this all the time. I had set down a whole studio with her around my body like this. "She's a child." "I'm aware," I say looking at her she cheesed up at me and I mirrored her smile. "I can't believe she's kept you from me for this long." He scolded Lizzie. "I haven't seen her for 6 weeks, it's not on me." She complained. "Oh because it's my fault." "Open my food, please." I did and whilst I held it she fed herself. "Want to sit?" Yes." Ben led me to a spot on set we could sit and Lizzie adjusted herself and then continued to eat whilst I held her box of food.