Chapter 1

*Ze's POV*

My eyes shoot open as I hear James shout, "Aleks, you mother fucker, get back here!"

I look over at my clock on my nightstand and see that it's 5:50am. Of course this is how the morning starts. It's the first day of school, and everyone is use to sleeping until noon. The only ones use to waking up this early already are Jordan, Seamus, Nick, and Aleks, and that's only because they have planned on tortur- I mean, pranking us in some way these first few weeks of school. Thank god Aleks decided to start with James and thank god that I'm a light sleeper. I don't want to know what they planned to do to us today. So, I quickly roll out of bed and walk out of my room.

I walk to the stairs and start to walk down them, but stop when I see Nick, Seamus, and Jordan pulling a cart of buckets towards the stairs. When Nick sees me, he sighs and says, "God damn it, Aleks. He just had to hit James first. Now what are we going to do with Ze's bucket?"

"Oh I don't know, Spoon. I'm sure there are a hundred things we can do with it," Seamus replies, rolling his eyes.

"Guys, stop fighting. Just throw it outside, Seamus. We still have Kevin, Dan, Dex, and Sly, and if we don't hurry, they'll wake up too," Jordan orders.

I walk down the rest of the way and look into one of the buckets, and shake my head. "Really? Buckets of iced water. That's the best you got."

Nick chuckles, "It's more of watered ice. 75% ice, 25% water."

I laugh, "Okay. You think I can join in?"

Jordan smiles, "Of course. You can get Kevin since James is chasing Aleks around the neighborhood right now. Grab your bucket and follow us."

I chuckle as we all grab our buckets and run up the stairs. Nick slides into Dan's room, Seamus into Sly's, Jordan into Dex's, and I slide into Kevin's. I walk towards his bed, slowly and carefully, making sure not to step on his cat, who is walking around my feet, trying to get attention. I lift the bucket up and look down at him as he stirs in his sleep. He looks so tired, so peaceful, so cute, and I can't wait to ruin it.

I look over at the clock and see that it's 5:59. I smirk, knowing that at 6am exact that we would pour these on all four of them at once. They've made it almost routine for the first few weeks of school.

As soon as I see the clock turn to 6, I start to slowly pour the freezing cold water and some of the ice onto Kevin's sleeping body. The sounds of screams fill the house as the last four sleeping Creatures wake up the same way. I quickly pour the rest of the ice onto Kevin and then run out of the room. As I run out of Kevin's room, Jordan, Nick, and Seamus run out of their guy's room, and as we run back to our own rooms, the four now angry and wet Creatures run out to try to catch us.

I close and lock my door just as Kevin reaches it and he starts banging on it.

"What the fuck, Ze?! Open this door right now! Why did you guys fucking do this to us?!"

I'm on the floor laughing at this. Maybe I should get use to waking up this early all the time. Pranking the others is fun.

"It's 6am, man. Did you all already forget that today is the first day of school?"

"God damn it, I forgot you guys turn into even bigger assholes this time of year. But wait, Ze, why are you with them? Where's Aleks?"

"He's being chased by James. Now, go get dress and stop making a mess in front of my door!"

I hear him groan and walk away, but I can still hear Sly, Dan, and Dex yelling at the others. I then turn around and start to get dress for school, throwing on my Machinima shirt, jeans, and my red Viking hat. I then walk out of my room and go down to the kitchen and grab a breakfast bar and a cup of orange juice.