Chapter 36

*Ze's POV*

After Chilled and I quickly clean up, we quickly drive to the Angel House, and I stay behind Chilled as he leads me into the house. When we step in, we see Diction and Adam stomp upstairs and slam the doors to their rooms. My guess is that they're still pissed about me coming here, and having to spend the next two hours trying to talk to them.

I close the door behind me and follow Chilled as he leads me into the kitchen, where we find Max, Renee, the masked kid, and Smarty. When they see us, Max smiles at me and says, "Oh, you're finally here! Welcome to the Angel House!"

I feel myself sink as I try to hide behind Chilled. He and Max seem to be the only ones that are happy that I'm here, so that means there are five people here that are most likely willing to finish what they started this morning. "Hey Chilled," Max then says as he walks over to us. "I need you're help with something really fast. Why don't you come with me and Ze, why don't you stay here and get to know Renee, Ohm, and Smarty?"

My jaw drops as he says that, but before me and Chilled can say anything, he grabs Chilled's arm and drags him out of the room, leaving me alone with three people who might want to kill me.

"So you're Ze," I hear behind me. I turn around and see the masked kid, I believe they said his name was Ohm, standing in front of me.

I gulp before I nod and say, "Uh, yeah. My real name is Steven, but I go by Ze since my channel is ZeRoyalViking."

He nod and sticks out his hand, causing me to flinch. He then jumps and holds his hand up. "Whoa, shit, no! I'm not going to hurt you! I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ryan, but I go by Ohm."

I calm myself down and look down to the ground. "Uh, sorry."

I jump as I feel hands slide across my back. My head wipes around and I see Renee with a worried yet comforting look on her face as she gently rubs my back. "Don't apologize, Ze. After all, just this morning we were picking a fight with your group and Diction nearly killed you, and now you're here with us, and none of your friends. This really can't be easy for you."

I look back to the ground and sigh, just nodding at them since I have no idea what to say now.

"Hey, why don't you have a seat and I'll take a look at what Diction did to you. I know a lot of tricks that could help get ruin of the bruises and I can change your bandages for all of the cuts," Ohm offers.

"That's a great idea, Ohm," Renee says, cheerfully. "And I'll make some ramen for all of us. I'll even be nice today and make some for the two assholes upstairs."

I look back up to them and give them a shy smile. "Thanks, but you guys don't have to do anything."

"Oh please, Ze," Renee says as she gently pushes me to the table. "Max wants all of us to become friends, and that's what we're going to do. Now, you sit here, and I'll make the food while Ohm gets everything he need."

And with that, the two of them run off to start everything that they said they were going to do, leaving me with Smarty now. Sighing, I take a seat next to him and just say, "Hi," not knowing what else to really say.

He looks over to me, a bit coldly, and asks, "What took you and Chilled so long to get here?" I just cough and look down at my hands, really not wanting to answer that question, but he still got his answer from that. "You're kidding, right? You two heard the rules Max and Jordan set, right?"

I nod. "The rule was no sex in either of the houses for everyone. There's no rule for no sex anywhere else though."

I hear him smack himself in the head. "Of course you two found a loophole." I then hear him push himself back, before he gets up and walks out of the room. "Hey Renee, when you're done with the ramen, do you mind bringing a bowl up to my room? I have a lot of homework to do?"