Chapter 25

*Chilled's POV*

I look back to the main road and see two police cars driving up and as they drive closer to us, they turn off their sirens. My heart drops. What the hell are they doing here?! The cops always clear out by midnight, so why are two random police cars up here at almost two in the morning?

I quickly turn on the car and pull out of the parking lot and drive up a dirt road, which is hard to find because it is covered with trees. We then stay silent as we wait until the police pull into the spot, where we once were, and get out of their car. The four police men talk to one and other before they start walking around, and I decide that this is the perfect time to drive up the dirt road, to the main road, and start driving Ze and I back to town. However, once we are at the same spot the police were when Ze saw them, one of the officers turns his flashlight in our direction, almost blinding me. We then see all four officers start to run back to their cars, and with my heart beating even faster than before, I stomp on the gas and speed down the hill.

I drive as fast as my car can go into the small town that Ze and I live in that's a few miles away from the city, and I only start to slow down when we get into the neighborhoods that we know have families in them. However, I start speeding up again when I hear sirens coming up from behind us. I then start making random turns down random streets, even into some alleyways, and I don't stop the car until I can barely hear the sirens anymore. That's when I pull into the alley behind a random school and turn off the car.

As we sit in the car, holding our breath, and hoping that we got away, I can't help but pull Ze as close to me as possible. After a few minutes, we finally see the police cars again, but they have their sirens off, and they don't even look down the alley we're hiding in. They just drive right pass us.

As soon as they are out of our sight, we finally start to breathe again, and I go to start up the car again, but stop when Ze puts his hand on mine. I look over to him and see that he is staring up at the school we're parked behind, which I soon realize was our old middle school.

Without saying a word, he then steps out of the car and starts to walk up to the school, and I hurry to follow him. He stops when he is up to the gates and just grabs a hold of the bars. "It's been three years since we last stepped foot behind these gates, and not once did I ever see dating you turning into this."

I chuckle, "Same here." I then walk up beside him and grab the bars as well. We stay silent as we look into the dark courtyard that we use to rule during lunch, and I can't help but think back to those two years that I still say we're the best of my life. "Do you remember when we first met?"

He start laughing. "Yeah, how could I forget. Back then, you were more of a fanboy than anything else. When you met Jordan, you partially fainted, and meeting the rest of us, you couldn't stop talking about how big of a fan you were of us."

I laugh, "Shut up! I was talking about before I actually learned that you were ZeRoyalViking."

He then looks up at me and smiles. "Yeah, I remember. Jordan showed you to your first class, which just so happened to have been with me, Aleks, and James, and you sat right next to me. We didn't even talk about our channels when you sat down. We just started to get to know each other, and ignored the simple questions everyone else asked. I even remember Aleks and James asking if I knew you before you got there, because with the way we were talking, it was like two old friends catching up."

I smile back. "It was so easy to talk to you, and I knew the moment I saw you that I was in love. It was too hard not to fall in love with the cute, curly haired, emerald eyed Canadian."

"Just like it was too hard to not fall in love with the tall, hot, Italian fanboy."

Laughing, I push him away, but quickly pull him back to me, and bringing his face back up to mine so I could give him a nice, long kiss, filled with as much love as I could put into it. When I finally pull away, I take his hand and say, "Come on. It's getting late, and I need to get you home before anyone notices that you're gone."

We then start walking back to the car before he says, "I had a great time tonight. Even if we were chased here by the police."

"Same here, but now I'm actually a bit curious. Normally the police will clear everyone out of that parking lot on Make-out Hill by midnight and they don't check in after."

"And how do you know this?"

"I wonderful what made those two cars decide to go back up and check that parking lot."