Chapter 45

(In SpongeBob's Narrator's Voice) *One Week Later*

*Ze's POV*

"Leave me alone, Ze! I'm not going to tell you!"

"Come on Jordan," I whine. "You say you would tell me what you had planned for the groups this week!"

"I never said I would tell you what Max and I were planning. I said we wanted to have the plan go off by this week."

"Well, it's the start of the week, and I want to know what your plan is, so tell me."

"No."

"But Jordaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!"

"God damn it, Ze," Eddie says as he walks down the stairs and to the couch. "What are you whining about?"

"Jordan and Max have a plan to bring the groups together, and he isn't telling me what it is."

"No way! What's your plan, Hordan?"

"Not you too, Sly! I'm not tell you guys the plan!"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase," Sly and I then say at the exact same time.

"NO!" I get ready to do it again, but am interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "Oh thank Gaben! I'LL GET THAT!"

He then pushes Eddie and I out of the way and runs upstairs.

"He's getting away," Eddie yells.

"Quick," I yell as well and point to him as he gets half way just the stairs. "GET HIM!"

Jordan then starts screaming as he runs faster up the stairs and Eddie and I book it to catch him. We get to the top of the stairs within seconds with Eddie tripping in the very last step, and I run around the wall and get to the door just as Jordan is about to open the door, but I am unable to stop in time and end up running into him. We both quickly grab the door frame before we fall onto whoever is here, just barely keeping us up.

We both sigh in relief and I go to back away from Jordan, but Eddie soon comes barreling around the corner and runs into us, causing all three of us to fall onto whoever was outside. Groaning in pain from the fall, Eddie and I roll off of Jordan and sit up on the ground, but Jordan just sits up on whoever was here. I then take a look around and see the Bros Angels, staring at Jordan, trying not to laugh.

I look over to him and see that he's now staring down at whoever he landed on and his face is completely red. Then I look at who he's sitting on and I have to keep myself from landing as well. He's sitting on top of Max.

*Jordan's POV*

The moment I realize that I'm sitting on top of Max, I feel my face heat up and I can hear everyone around us trying to keep themselves from laughing. Not only is it embarrassing that this freaking happened, but this makes me think of the day Max and I got together. Something I don't need to be thinking about right now.

I quickly get up and reach out my hand to Max. "Sorry about that, Gassy. Are you okay?"

He smiles up at me, takes my hand, and let's me help him up. "It's okay man, and I'm fine." He then pulls me in for a bro hug, and when he has an arm around me, he whispers into my ears. "That brought back way too many good memories though."

I feel my face heat up even more and I feel my heart beating faster. When Max let's me go, he smirks at me and gives me the same sexy look he use to giving me whenever he had something dirty on his mind. Not wanting to let myself fall for him even more than I have, I quickly cough and say, "Alright; now that you guys are here, Ze and Eddie will show you to the streaming room. And I will go get the others so we can start our meeting."