Chapter 13

*Chilled's POV*

After waking up, I jump onto my computer and get to work on the next couple of videos I have saved from my recording session yesterday with Nanners, Diction, and Smarty. There isn't a lot, but it's good enough for me to have about three days covered.

I start editing the first video, but stop when I hear a knock on my door. Without turning around, I yell, "Door's open. Come in."

I hear the door open and shut and I feel someone staring at me. I stop what I'm doing and turn around and see Gassy staring at me. "Hey man," I say turning back to my work. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing Chilled. I was just thinking about something weird that happened last night at the party."

I stop. Shit, does he know about what I did last night? No, Ze and I were in a different room. We were by ourselves, and he doesn't talk to anyone in the Creatures anymore. There's no way that he could know.

"Oh really? What happened last night?"

"Well, I noticed that around the same time you disappeared when Smarty introduced us to Ohm, Ze disappeared too."

Crap!

"Oh really? Maybe he went to hang out with the others in another room."

"That's what I thought, but then he came running down the stair a few minutes later and then he and that new Creature, Kevin, left together. Around the same time you came down the stairs too, I should add."

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Really? That is weird. I don't think I saw him upstairs, so-"

"Chilled, did you talk to Ze?"

"What? No, Gassy, come on, you know me."

"Chilled, look me in the eye and say that."

I turn around and look into his cold eyes. I feel myself shrink in my chair, and quickly break. "Okay... the truth is... I kissed him last night."

"God damn it, Chilled!"

"Look, it doesn't even matter anymore. He ran away after I kissed him, so he doesn't like me."

"... I'm sorry about that, Chilled. But now you see, this is why I told you to stay away from him."

"Well, he was grinding up against Kevin, so I thought I had a chance with him."

"Well, maybe he's dating Kevin."

I sigh. "That's what I was afraid of."

Gassy walks over and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Look, Chilled, I know that this hurts, but you need to move on. Find someone else to date. Forget all about Ze. You know, I think Jess would still take you back if you give her a call."

I sigh again. "But I don't want Jess."

"I know, but you need to forget about him."

I nod.

"Why don't you take Monday off from school and relax here. Get a day away from Ze. Maybe stay as far away from him when we're at school too."

I nod. "Okay, Gassy. You're right."

"Alright. Now, I'm going to go do some recording with Renee, Diction, and Nanners. You want you join in?"

"Sure, just let me get set up."

He then nods and leaves me alone. After he closes my door, I take a deep breath and start crying into my hands. I fucked everything up. Ze probably hates me now, and now I have this stupid memory of him running out of the bathroom and leaving with Kevin stuck in my head. Maybe I should have listened to Gassy.

Really short chapter this time, I know. I just wanted to have this little setup for the next chapter. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and it seems you guys were more than happier about me shipping Jordan and Max, so I'll see what I can do with their story.

Also, sorry for not uploading for a while. I was dealing with some personal stuff, but I'm going to try to focus on this as much as I can.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, I'm going to try to get back to uploading every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday like before, but for now, I'll see you guys later! ;)