Chapter 34

*Ze's POV*

As school finally comes to an end, we all make our way back to our lockers to put away our books and get our stuff.

When we get there, the Bros Angels are getting their stuff out of their lockers, so both groups just glare at each other while we finish getting everything. Well, they glare at each other. Me and Chilled just look at each other and painfully turn away from each other. They're right. Jordan and Max will never let us be together. So now we have two choices. Say goodbye to each other, or to them.

"Creatures!" I turn around and see Jordan and Max standing next to each other, staring at both groups. "We're having a little meeting; everyone in the gym now."

"Same goes for you Angels," Max tells his group.

Everyone then glares at each other before we all start walking to the gym. Well, I'm being dragged by Kevin and Chilled is being dragged by Smarty, but we still are walking there!

Once we get to the gym, we all sit down on the bleachers, the guys make sure that Chilled and I are as far away from each other as they can, and we wait for Jordan and Max to say what we all know they're going to say.

"So, as you guys remember, we found out that Chilled and Ze had been seeing each other for about two months, and Jordan and I decided to spend that hour talking about what we were going to do about this. And we have made a decision on what we were going to do."

Sighing, I hang my head, ready for the answer.

"We have decided," Jordan starts. "To allow Ze and Chilled to continue dating."

Once I hear him say that, my head shoots but up and I stare straight ahead, in shock. Did he just said what I think he said?!

"What," everyone, but me and Chilled yells.

"We are letting Chilled and Ze continue their relationship," Max repeats.

A giant smile appears on my face and I can't help but jump up, run over, and hug Jordan as I yell thank you over and over again. When I look over to Gassy, I see Chilled was doing the same thing I was doing to Jordan, but once our eyes lock, we let go of our two leaders, wrap our arms around each other, and kiss each other as if it was our last time ever getting to.

This moment was almost perfect for me, but the continuous yelling from our friends on the bleachers are kind of ruining it.

"How the fuck could you guys allow this," Diction yells.

"What happened to the past two years, where we did nothing but fight," James yells.

"What about what happened this morning," Kevin yells. "Are you seriously going to put all of that shit aside so Chilled could fuck Ze?!"

"Shut up," Max basically screams at them to get everyone to settle down.

"As we said before," Jordan starts. "We talked for a good hour about what we were going to do about this, and not only did we decide to allow Chilled and Ze to date, but we decided to also end the rivalry for good."

This news makes Chilled and I smile, but it also causes everyone behind us to go crazy. Jordan rolls his eyes and pulls out a blow horn from his backpack and has it go off until everyone shuts up again. Afterwards, he puts it back in his bag, waits for the echoing to stop, before he continues to talk.

"As I was saying, we have decided to end the rivalry, once and for all. While talking to Max, we somehow started talking about the past, back when we were friends. This made us wonder, how did we go from that to what we are now?"