Chapter 21

(In Spongebob's Narrator's Voice) *Three hours later*

*Ze's POV*

The moment the bell rings for lunch, we all rush to the courtyard and wait for everyone to meet at our spot under the two trees to have a Creature Meeting. Once everyone is here and we are all sitting down, Jordan looks to the couple on the wall and says, "Alright. Aleks, do you want to tell us exactly what happened in first hour?"

He nods and clears his throat before telling us, "Okay. So when James and I got to class, we took our seats in back like we normally do, but after about 10 minutes, I started to notice that everyone kept looking back at us, which quickly got annoying. So when the teacher wasn't looking, I turned to this girl, who sits beside me, and asked her what was up with everyone. That's when she told me that there was this rumor going around that I cheated on James."

James then pulls Aleks in for a tight hug before saying, "After that happened, Aleks freaked out and stormed out of class. I had to run after him to even keep up with him, and it took a good five to ten minutes to calm him down."

"I don't get it," I say. "Why would anyone start a clearly false rumor about Aleks and James?"

"Maybe it was some crazy fan who hates NovaHD and wanted them to end in hopes that their favorite shipping would be created," Spoon says with a shrug.

"No way," Kevin says as he move his arm so that it's behind my back. "Our fans may be crazy, but they're the good kind of crazy. They would never do something like this to any of us."

"I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that a fucking Angel was behind it," Aleks says, glaring at the table in the middle of the courtyard, where the Bros Angels are sitting.

"Aleks, don't start pointing finger," I quickly tell him. "We can't prove that any of them started the rumor, and if we go over and start picking a fight because of it, we'd be breaking the truce."

"That's what I told him," James says as he starts to rub Aleks' back.

"And they're right, Aleks," Jordan adds. "I know that this is going to eat you alive, but we have no evidence that the Angels really did start the rumor. So, for now, I want you to try to ignore the looks that people are giving you. As for everyone else, I want you guys to keep your ears open so we can see if we can find out where the rumor came from."

*???'s POV*

As everyone around me talks, I pull out my phone and I start texting the person that I know started the rumor about Aleks and James.

(?1) - Sorry your plan didn't work, and don't even try to say you have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm sitting right across from you, and while everyone else is blind, I can see the pain in your face, telling me that you were really hoping this plan of your's would work.

(?2) - Not going to lie, you're good. Please don't tell anyone that I started the rumor. I just wanted to end fucking NovaHD. He doesn't deserve Aleks.

(?1) - Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. In fact, I'll help you try to split up NovaHD.

(?2) - Really? Why are you doing all of this for me? Why don't you focus all your energy on your love life like everyone else here?

(?1) - Simple, because I have a bad feeling about someone here. So if I am correct, and someone in this group is doing what I think they're doing, I want you to help me. And in return, I won't tell anyone about what you're doing to Aleks and James, and I'll help you end them. This way, you get the shipping you want real and I get the shipping I want real. Deal?