Chapter 49

*Aleks' POV*

"I hope they're okay," I say as I lean against the wall in front of the front office. After we cleaned the cafeteria, we all came over here to see Chilled and Ze when they got out of the principal's office, but they still haven't come out. And by we all, I meet both the Creatures and the Angels.

"Same here," Renee says as she slides to the floor.

"This is so stupid," Ohm says. "We were getting along so well a few weeks ago, then because of some bastard, we started fighting again, and now two of our friends are in trouble for it."

While we were cleaning, we all started talking and found out the truth about why Chilled cheated on Ze.

"I can't believe he's actually back," James says as he slides his arm around me. "I mean, he already broke me and Aleks up once, and now he's broken up Chilled and Ze. What next? Spoon and Seamus or will it be me and Aleks again?"

"Don't even joke about that, man," Seamus says as he glares at James, leaning back into Spoon's arms. "And the answer is neither. We aren't going to let him play us again. After Chilled and Ze walk out of that office, we're going to talk to them and tell them what we found out."

"Then what," Kevin asks. "What do you guys think is going to happen? I mean, let's face it, Kae's beaten the shit out of us. None of us know who he is, how he manages to get to all of us, or how he gets through to everyone."

"Look, there's no wait of knowing what's going to happen after they come out of there, but they need to know the truth. They need to know that Kae was behind their break up."

"We already know," Ze says as he opens the door and walks out of the front office. "You know you guys are pretty loud, right?"

"Baby," Kevin yells as he jumps up and hugs Ze.

"Ze and I got a warning," Chilled says as he walks out. "But this is our very last warning. Next time we fight, we're getting kicked out of school."

"But that's never going to happen again," Ze says as he looks over to Chilled. He then sighs and pushes Kevin away. "Kev, we need to talk."

Kevin's eyes widen in fear. "Nononononononono. Ze, come on, we just got together, and you're going to dump me for him?! That's not fair!"

"I'm sorry, Kevin. But, I'm in love with Chilled."

Anger suddenly rushes through Kevin and he ends up punching the wall next to him. We hear running coming from down the hall as Kevin shouts, "You have to be fucking kidding me! I finally had you, and I fucking lost you again! To fucking him!"

"Kevin, please calm down."

"No! I did not go through all of that fucking work to break you two up just to lose you again!"

"What?"

Eddie pushes all of us out of the way as he runs over to Kevin and puts his hand over his mouth. "Kevin," he growls at him. "You're angry, and you need to shut up. You don't know what you're saying anymore."

Kevin pushes Eddie away and yells, "No, I'm fucking done with this shit! It doesn't matter what we fucking do, because they keep getting back together! This is fucking bullshit!"

"Kevin," Jordan says as he and Max get through the groups. "What are you talking about?"

"God, you guys are fucking idiots! I've been the one behind everything! I was the one who got the picture of Aleks! I was the one who wrote the post about Chilled and Ze! I was the one who texted Chilled after their break up! And I was the one who came up with K.A.E.!"