Chapter 47

(In SpongeBob's Narrator's Voice) *One Week Later*

*Kevin's POV*

Over the past week, things have been quite interesting. The rivalry has officially started up again, and everyone, including Ze and Chilled, are just waiting for the other group to make a move so that we can start another fight. Ze has stayed by my side ever since his break up with Chilled, and Chilled has tried talking to Ze about what happened serval times, but my little Viking always tells him off. I'm so happy about that.

Oh, and now to piss off Chilled even more, Ze and I became official over the weekend. I now get to wrap my arms around him all over school, kiss him whenever I want, and I get to hold him every night.

And the icing on the cake for me has actually got to be that Ze is loving all the attention I've been giving me so much that it has been making him smile that same smile that he gave Chilled all the time, though, it doesn't feel as good as I thought it would feel. Doesn't matter.

Anyways, today is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and I want to finish off phase two of Eddie's and mine plan. I want Ze to be 100% mine, which of course means one thing. It's time to go into phase three of my plan, which will be my favorite phase.

Today is the day before Thanksgiving, and the house is pretty much empty expect for Ze, myself, and the pets. Everyone else decided to go to their families' houses today, which makes this the perfect time to make my move.

After feeding all of the dogs and cats in the house, Ze and I decide to go up to his room, relax on his bed, and watch some romantic-comedies on Netflix. In the middle of the movie, This Means War, I decide it's time to start playing around with Ze to let him know what I want from him.

I start off by running my fingers up and down his arm, giving him goosebumps. Soon I start kissing the back of his neck and biting his collar, which causes him to lean back against me and let out a couple of low moans. I slide my hand down to his hip and start rubbing it, slowly making my way towards his crotch. Eventually, I'm only inches away from him, and I can already feel the tent building up in his pants.

Smirking, I sit up and flip Ze onto his back. Then, while staring deep into his eyes, I make him wrap his legs around me and I lock our lips together in very heated kiss and I start to grind into him. His moans get loud with each little move I make, and I can feel us both getting harder with each moan he makes. So when I feel Ze start to dig his nails into my shoulders, I stop.

"No," I say, shaking my head. "I can't do this."

"Wait, what?"

I pull Ze's legs off of me and I get off of his bed. "I can't do this. I want to, but I can't."

"Kevin, wait-"

"It's been a week, Ze. I just don't feel like you've fully gotten over Chilled yet."

"But I have, Kev! I have! I don't care about Chilled anymore! I care about you!"

I turn away and with a smirk on my face, I walk to the door. "I'm sorry Ze, but I just can't stop thinking that you still love him. And I just can't go any farther than that if I don't have all of your love for me."

He runs over and puts his hands on the door to keep it close. "But you do have all of my love! I love you Kevin! I love you more than I had ever loved Chilled. I just want to be with you... I want you to have all of me... Please... Don't leave me now."

I look over my shoulder to him. "Do you really mean that, Ze?"

"I do. I really do."

I turn around and lock our lips together for another kiss. The two of us then walk over to his bed, where I sit do, and he climbs on top of me. I start sucking on his neck as he grinds into me, making us both even harder than we already were. That's when I slide off his shirt and start dragging my tongue down his body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it! I'm done!

K: What? But you were just getting to the good part!

No, I am not writing that part! I think it's pretty clear what happens next! You won! You got Ze to fuck you, or at least you fucked him. Now send me back to my world!

K: *Groans* Fine. Eddie!

*Turns around just in time to see Eddie hitting me in the head with a baseball bat.*

(In SpongeBob's Narrator Voice) *Later*

*Wakes up in my own room with my laptop open and at my feet. Starts laughing* Jackasses should have made me uploaded the chapter before sending me back. Now, let's end this short chapter, my way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ze's POV*

When I open my eyes, I instantly feel a sharp pain running up my spin. Looking over my shoulder, I see Kevin, fast asleep, with a big smile on his face. Careful not to wake him up, I quickly get out of my bed and run to the bathroom.

I lock the door behind me, turn on the shower, and then look at myself in the mirror. I can see so many hickies covering my neck and chest, and this makes me feel sick.

Tears start to run down my face as I get into the shower and start scrubbing myself, wanting to feel clean again.

I can't believe I fucking did that with him. I'm such a horrible person. God, I'm so sorry Kevin... I'm so sorry Chilled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I said that I was going to make these last few chapters long, but I just couldn't with this one. I couldn't write smut with Kevin and Ze for this story. Not after making Kevin such an asshole.

Anyways, I have to go. Only two chapters left in the story, Foxes. I'll see you guys later. Bye!