Chapter 35

*Chilled's POV*

After Max and Jordan end the meeting, Ze and I walk to my car, hand in hand, and try to keep ourselves calm. I can't believe it! They're letting us stay together! And they're ending the rivalry! This has to be the best thing to ever happen to us! ... Well, second best.

Once we get to the cars, I tell everyone that we'll meet up at the house and that I'll drive Ze over by myself, since I know that no one else is really happy about this. And, as I guessed, everyone rolls their eyes at us and just get into the other cars. Whatever.

I open the door for Ze and give him a quick kiss on the cheek before I run around the car and jump into the car, finding it very hard to sit still anymore. Once I get in and start up the car, I turn on the radio and start scanning stations for a good song to play.

I stop however when I hear a really old song that makes me smile at Ze, and makes him start to blush. I then start driving to the house as the song plays, and every once in a while, I look over to Ze, catching him staring at me. I then decide to have a little fun with him, so when we get to a red light, I reach over to him and pull him under my arm, and I start singing along to the song. (A/N: By the way, the song is Sexy Love by Ne-Yo.)

"Sexy Love, Girl the things you do~
Keep me sprung, Keep me running back to you~
ooo I love, making love to you~
Baby girl, you know you my, Sexy love~"

Before he can do anything, I quickly kiss the top of his head, making him blush even more, and I continue driving with one arm around him.

As the song continues, I keep sing to him, making him turn brighter than I ever thought possible. When we get to a stop sign a couple blocks away from the Angel House, he finally gets away from me, but he quickly turns back to me and kisses me. I quickly put the car in park and kiss him back, not wanting to let him go, but I quickly pull away when I feel his hand slide down my chest down to my crotch.

"Ze, what are you doing?"

"Come on, Chilly Willy. You know you want to," he says, staring straight into my eyes, his filled to the brim with lust.

I feel my face start to heat up. "But, Max and Jordan said-"

"That we weren't allow to do anything in the houses." He then starts looking around, "But are we in either of the houses?"

I chuckle at him and say, "Well no."

"No?" He then leans over to me and kisses me again.

After a few seconds, I push him back a little and say, "Why don't I take us somewhere a little more private though?"

He chuckles and slides back over to the passenger seat, not saying anything. I love him and all, but I hate that he thinks that he has me wrapped around his finger... I also hate that he's actually right too.

I put the car back into drive and make a couple turns until we're in an alley a block away from the house. Then, I put the car back into park, and climb over to him, pull him into yet another kiss, which make him wrap his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist, and I push the seat down.

*Warning* Do I really need to say what's coming ;)

Once I lay Ze down, I slide one hand down his body, start rubbing his leg and start to grind into him, teasing him just like he fucking does to me on our dates. As he moans with every move I make, I slide my tongue into his mouth and start exploring every inch of it, making him moan even more.

I pull away after about a minute or so and just look down at him as he whimpers at me. "Don't stop," he begs. I smirk at him as I sit up, not breaking eye contact with him.

"You know what to do, babe," I say in a husky voice that I know he absolutely love.

He shudders when he hears me and slowly sits up, moves so he in on his knees and elbows, and starts to take off my pants for me. When he slowly pulls them down and see the tent in my boxers, he licks his lips and looks up at me, asking if he could without even saying anything. I can't help but bite my lip as I nod at him.

I then lean back against the dashboard as he kisses me through my boxers, before he starts licking and sucking me through it. I start to pant and moan as I watch him, wishing that he'd hurry and just take this thin piece of clothing off and give me what I really want. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love this, but I love it more when he-

As if he knows what I'm thinking, he stops sucking me, pulls down my boxers, and takes me whole. As soon as I feel my dick hit the back of his throat, I throw my head back and moan loudly. I try to get a grip on the dash as Ze sucks me, pulls back so he can lick me, and then takes me whole again. After doing that a couple times, I feel a knot tighten inside of me.

"Ooooh Ze! I'm gonna," before I can even finish my sentence, I tightly shut my eyes, grab his head to keep him in place, and shoot my first load into his mouth.

I then keep myself in his mouth, panting, and waiting for him to swallow every last drop of me, which he soon does. After that, I pull myself out of him and bring him up to me so I can give him a nice, long kiss. When we pull away this time, he just smiles, giggles, and says, "Ready to go for a second round."

I quietly laugh at him before I push him down and quickly pull down both his pants and boxers. "You know how much I hate waiting, babe."

"I know; that's why I always go so slow on you, Chilly Willy."

I shake my head, "Is that so? Well then, let's see how you like it when I move slow."

I then pull his legs apart and aline myself with his entrance before I slowly push my dick into him, but stop when my tip is in. I then grin at him as I pull out and slowly push my tip in over and over and over again. After the fifth or sixth time, he tries to wrap his legs around me, trying to push me into him, I quickly grab his legs and force him to flip over onto his stomach. He then starts moaning and starts begging, "Chilly, please!"

"Please what, Steven?"

"Ooooh fuck! Please fuck me, Anthony! Please!"

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to shove the rest of your long, hard dick in me! I want you to fuck me harder and faster than this! I want you to cum inside of me! Fuck! Please Anthony! I want you!"

With him saying that, I pull out one more time before thrusting into him all at once, making him scream in pleasure and pain. I then wait for him to adjust to me before I slowly start to move in and out of him, gradually picking up speed. Before long, I'm pounding into him, moving myself around until I find his special spot.

"FUCK! ANTHONY," he scream as he tightens his grip on the seat.

Found it!

I continue to pound into Ze as I lean down to kiss and suck on his neck and to start pumping him. His moans get louder and I can feel him start to drip as I feel another knot from in me, but I try to hold this one in until Ze is ready.

After a while, Ze's top half collapses onto the seat and he tries to mute his screams, but kind of fails. "Fuck, Anthony! I'm so fucking close!"

"Cum for me, Ze," I moan. "Cum for me, baby!"

At that moment, he releases all over my hand, his stomach and shirt, and my seat, and I finally release inside of him. Looks like we might be a little late getting home today.