Chapter 3

*Ze's POV*

I walk into class with no one by my side. I was all alone for this next class, but I didn't mind. I like the guys, but it's nice to have one class without them... Though this time I wish they were here.

Once I walk into class, I look and see that Chilled is already here. This is not what I needed. Why do I have three fucking classes with him? No, the better question is why do I have three fucking classes with him in a row?

Scanning the room, I notice that there are two empty seats and they were both right next to him. Damn it; it looks like I have no choice right now.

I take a deep breath, walk over, and sit right next to him. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him watching me again. Should I ask him why he's staring at me? Should I even talk to him? Maybe I should.

Just as I sit down and start to open my mouth to say something to him, a familiar face walks in, and I can't help but be happy.

"Hey GaLm! Over here!"

GaLm looks over and smiles at me. "Hey Ze, nice. We have yet another class together."

"Yeah. Man, and here I thought I would be unlucky and not know anyone in here."

"Hey, remember this is my first day here. I thought I wouldn't make one firend today, but I never thought I'd meet you."

*Chilled's POV*

As Ze comes into the room and takes the seat right next to me, I can't help but watch him. I can't believe that me and him are actually getting to sit together again. We haven't been able to do anything since Gassy and I quit the Creatures and created the Bros Angels. Maybe this is my chance. Maybe this is a sign to talk to him again.

But Gassy said...

No, I don't care what Max said. Ze was my best friend while I was in the Creatures, and just because he is still a Creature, that doesn't mean I can't still be friends with him... right?

Whatever. I'm going to try. As he sits down in the seat next to me, I open my mouth to say something, but stop when I hear him yell, "Hey GaLm! Over here!"

I look to the door and see the same kid from last class walk in and take the seat right next to Ze with a smile on his face.

"Hey Ze, nice. We have yet another class together."

"Yeah. Man, and here I thought I would be unlucky and not know anyone in here."

That line causes me to sink in my seat. You know Ze, I'm right here.

------------------Time Skip-------------------

*Ze's POV*

As class starts to come to an end, the teacher decides to have us do a new activity to get everyone to know each other. "I'm going to pair each of you up with someone in class, and I want you to talk to them for the rest of class. I'll give you a worksheet to fill out, and you will fill it out and turn it in at the end of class." She then pulls out a sheet of paper and starts randomly picking names, pairing everyone up with someone in class. Then it came down to the last four people. GaLm, Chilled, some kid with colored glasses, I think his name was Tom, and me.

I cross my fingers and start thinking, oh please teach. Please pair me up with GaLm or Tom. I don't want to have to be with Chilled... Okay, that's a lie, but I can't. If Jordan found out that I talked to him, who knows how pissed off he'll be.

"Steven Viking, you will be with Anthony Chaos."

OH COME ON! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I look over at Chilled at the same time he looks over at me. He just gives me a small smile before he looks back to the front of class.

After a minute or so, the teacher walks up to me and Chilled and hands us two sheets of paper with questions we were suppose to answer about the other person. I don't talk to Anthony though. Instead, I start going through the questions and answer all the questions I already know about him.

1. What is your real name?

Anthony Chaos

2. What is your channel name?

CriousGamers

3. What is your nickname if you have one?

ChilledChaos

4. What is your opening when you greet viewers to your channel?

"Hi Internet"

5. What is something you have that your subscribers know you by?

Mario hat

6. Are you in a group? If yes, what is that group called?

Yes; The Bros Angels

7. What is your favorite color?

Red

8. Are you shipped with anyone else on YouTube? If yes, how many? If number is more than four, just write how many you think and a plus.

"Hey Chilled."

"Are you at the shipping question?"

"Yeah."

"I'm shipped with a lot of people, and the number is still growing, so just write 5+. What about you?"

"I'm shipped with everyone in the Creatures; and if I play with someone else, I normally get shipped with them, so put the same for me."

We then continue to go through the questions. After a minute, I look over and realize that not only was I able to answer all the questions, but I only asked Chilled about one of them. I still know him like the back of my hand. Hm, that's kind of funny.

I look over at him and realize that he was able to do the same thing. He looks over at me too, and our eyes lock. After a few seconds, we both smile and I finally say, "Hey Chilly Willy, how've you been?"

"Can't really complain, buddy; how about you?"

"Same."