Chapter 42

*Warning* Extreme violence will be found in this chapter.

(In SpongeBob's Narrator's Voice) *The Next Day*

*Adam's POV*

When I walk up to my locker and look over to the Creatures, I see that Ze's not with them again. I curse under my breath, knowing that he's more than likely going to be helping the DIY class, again. Damn bastard actually found a way to hang out with me whether I fucking like it or not.

I turn around to say goodbye to my group, but stop when I hear someone behind me say, "Hey Chilled."

I turn around see the Creature with a wrap on his arm standing in front of us, looking straight at Chilled. Chilled smiles and walks up to him. "Hey James, what's up?"

"Well, uh, I know that today isn't your day to come by the Creature House, but do you think it'll be okay if you come over for a little bit?"

Chilled stares at James, shocked by the request, which everyone here is, before he looks at Max. Max shrugs his shoulders, saying nothing, but that gives Chilled his answer. He turns back to James with a smile on his face and he says, "Sure, no problem. That is if Jordan is fine with me coming over today."

"Which I am," Jordan yells from his group.

James smiles and I can tell that he is trying to keep himself on the ground. "Great! So, I guess I'll see you at the house!"

Chilled laughs. "Yeah, I'll see you there."

We then watch as James runs back to the other Creatures. Diction and I then turn to Chilled, pissed at him for agreeing to go to THEIR house on a day that he doesn't have to be there.

"What's wrong with you, Chilled," I ask him. "You don't have to go back to that house until tomorrow!"

"I know, but I like spending time with them, and I know that James needs me right now."

"But he has, like, eight people he can turn to at his house," Diction points out. "He doesn't need you."

"Plus, I know that Ze isn't going to be at that house until much later today, so you aren't even going to have your fucking boyfriend to make out with. There is no point to you being there!"

He rolls his eyes. "You know what, I don't have time for this. I'm going to the Creature House now before traffic to get out of the parking lot gets worse than it will be now. I'll see you guys when I get home."

He then walks away from us, not looking at me or Diction. What's his fucking problem? We didn't say anything that wasn't true.

I suddenly feel a stinging pain strike me in the back of my head, and I quickly start rubbing it, feeling a tiny bit of blood drip out from a cut that somehow appeared on the back of my head. I turn around and see Renee smacking Diction in the back of the head as well, and see that she's using her hand that has her new ring on it. Well that answers my question before I ask it. But now for my next question.

"Ow, what the fuck was that for, Renee?"

"What do you two assholes think that was for?! That was for saying that bullshit to Chilled!"

"What," Diction takes over. "Tell us we're fucking wrong. Ze isn't going to be at the house, and today isn't his day to go, so he doesn't have to go. Are we wrong?"

"Well, no-"

"Exactly! So what makes what we said so wrong?!"

Smarty then pushes Renee behind him before staring me and Diction down. "How about the fact that it became Chilled's choice to go! You two don't fucking control him, and he got permission to go by both Max and Jordan; so you two shouldn't have said shit!"