Chapter 39

*So, this chapter is actually going to be a little darker than normal, so this is a bit of a pre-warning.*

*James' POV*

The day drags on as usual, and the moment I get home, I just go to my room and lay on my bed. The moment I collapse onto my bed, tears start to slide down my face and I roll over so I'm staring at my desk. My eyes then lock onto a flipped over picture that I've had sit there since Aleks' and mine third year anniversary. It was a picture he gave me that quickly became my favorite, and is burned into my mind.

There's me, back when I was happy, holding and kissing Aleks, who has his arms wrapped around my neck, and then there's Ein in the background looking up at us. The little fucker photobombed us, but was so fucking cute that I didn't care.

As I said before, that picture was my favorite picture of us.

But now.

It just haunts my memories.

It taunts me.

It kills me even looking at the fucking frame!

Tears still streaming down my face, I get up, walk over to that damn picture, and I smash it on the ground. Anger quickly takes over as I think about that son of a bitch.

After so god damn long, he fucking accused me of sending some bastard pictures of him. He accused me of trying to ruin his life. And all I ever did was love him.

And to top this shit off, I think that bastard forgot that we share a god damn wall! I fucking heard that bastard fuck HIM just days after our break up, and the son of a bitch didn't even care.

I lift my foot up and stomp onto the picture, destroying it even more.

I thought Aleks fucking loved me.

I do it again.

I thought he would trust me if something bad were to happen to either of us.

I do it again.

I thought that bastard was my friend.

I do it again.

But I was wrong.

*Trigger Warning*

When I pick my foot up this time, I look down at the destroyed picture and I can't help but notice all the piece of glass that now cover the floor. They're so small, and at the same time, so deadly. Just one of these tiny pieces of glass can cut deep enough to draw blood with absolutely no problem. With no real pressure. And with enough pressure...

I smile as I bend over and carefully pick up the biggest piece of glass I can find in the pile. I then walk over and sit on my bed, staring at it. It's no bigger than an inch, maybe two, and it's prefect for ending all of this. With a single cut, I can end it all.

No more pain.

No more heart break.

No more tears.

I place the glass at the bottom of my wrist and put a little bit of pressure on it, causing the glass to break the skin on both it and my fingers. I then drag it upwards, all the way up to my elbow, and I can't help but cry out as I do this. This hurts so fucking much, but it will all be over soon.

As I see blood dripping out of the single, long cut, I can't help but smile. It will all be over soon.

*Trigger Warning Over*

The door suddenly swings open behind me, slamming against my wall, scaring the shit out of me and making me drop the glass. I turn around and see Chaos standing in my doorway, staring at me in complete shock as he sees the blood dripping down my arm. "James, what the fuck did you do," he yells as he runs over and grabs my arm.