4.8.5^

Chapter Seventy-Six: Disappear

"All I wanted was you. All I wanted was you. I think I'll pace my apartment a few times and fall asleep on the couch."

~All I Wanted by Paramore~

⭒⭒⭒

Warnings: abuse, addiction, anxiety, biphobia/homophobia, depression, domestic violence, slight eating disorder, language, panic attacks, sexual harassment/assault/abuse, violence, and other mature themes

⭒⭒⭒

Robby's POV: Prom Night

I wait for Zion to get back from the bathroom, but find myself frustrated by all the drunk people around me. It reminds me of my mom and I worry that Zion may give into temptation and drink. I've seen that look in her eyes tonight. It would kill me to see her wasted like some of these people are.

I step back inside the house to get away from these people when I walk into what smells like weed, which I'm unfortunately too familiar with.

Within the next minute or so, loud noises come from by the pool and I figure it's just some lame party thing.

"Fight! Fight!" Stingray runs by me and out the door.

My eyes widen as I realize what's happening; I almost slide into the fight.

I see Piper and Tory ganging up on Sam at the same time that Demetri falls back in pain beside Miguel. It's then that I recognize Eli and Z on the ground, holding each other close.

"Get off of her!" I let the jealousy take over when I see that piece of shit holding her.

I grab his arm and pry him off of her. Eli puffs out his chest and I strike first. He blocks my kicks and I realize that he's really thrown himself into Miyagi-Do's teachings. We circle each other and I move in to pin him in a way similar to when he had his little haircut.

Sam yanks my wrist back and holds me in a tight grip, "You think I broke your heart? You broke mine, too!"

I stare at her confidently. That's exactly how I want her to feel after everything. I'm doing a good job and Sensei Silver would be proud of my growth at Cobra Kai. This is just the kind of thing to throw them off balance.

Tory knocks Sam down and she lets go of me at the unexpected move. I turn back to Eli, not forgetting about him.

"You obviously didn't learn to back off when we gave you a little shave. It's like I said: She doesn't care about you," I spit in his face after I knock him back with a hook kick.

He runs at me and jumps at the same time I jump. We kick each other and both stumble back.

"She seemed to care when she apologized to me five minutes ago," he argues.

The statement takes me aback, "What?" I turn to Zion and see her fighting Demetri. What he's saying can't be true.

Miguel jumps behind me and nods his head to the side. Eli moves away from me as Miguel now faces me. I lunge in with an uppercut that Miguel just barely dodges.

He then tries to punch me and I realize his weaknesses are his kicks since the accident. Good thing for the weakness lesson.

I take advantage of his pain and kick his leg to have him drop to one knee and Miguel grunts.

"You think my dad cares about you? He's just trying to make himself feel better for screwing up with me!" I tell Miguel as I kick his head and send him back. I reach over to pick him up by his collar and am almost successful.