5.7.8

"I didn't have it in myself to go with grace, and you're the hero flying around, saving face. And, if I'm dead to you, why are you at the wake? Cursing my name, wishing I stayed, look at how my tears ricochet."

~my tears ricochet by Taylor Swift~

⭒⭒⭒

A/N: May was hell for me, personally, but things are getting better now. FINALLY an update.

Happy pride month!

Please make sure to comment. This chapter is fun:)

Warnings: abuse, addiction, anxiety, biphobia/homophobia, depression, domestic violence, gun violence, language, panic attacks, sexual harassment/assault/abuse, violence, weapons, and other mature themes

⭒⭒⭒

Third Person POV

Kenny and Kyler stand opposite of Sensei Odell as Sensei Silver and the rest of the class watch.

"Ready to try again, Mr. Payne?" Silver asks the boy. Kenny stands up, bows, and steps onto the mat. "Mr. Park, a new strategy, perhaps?"

"I don't know, Sensei. I might need a new follower," Kyler smiles smugly.

"We'll see for ourselves. Line up," Silver replies curtly.

The boys get into formation.

"Fighting stance. Begin."

Kyler speaks up, "Just follow me-"

"No," Kenny argues immediately. 

"What'd you say?" Kyler asks.

"We need a change in leadership."

Kyler laughs, "You think you can do better?"

"Yeah, watch me." Kenny pushes Kyler back.

Kyler reaches for Kenny, "Oh, yeah?" Kenny blocks him. "Oh, you come for the king? You better not miss-"

Kenny punches Kyler in the mouth.

Kyler steps back in shock before deciding to wrestle Kenny. 

Sensei Odell intervenes, "All right, enough!"

Kenny pushes Kyler into the senseoi before rushing over, jumping on Kyler's back, and kicking Sensei Odell in the face. 

He turns back to Silver, "Point."

"Winner," Silver smiles wickedly.

⭒⭒⭒

Sensei Kim Da-Eun walks around the girls waiting to fight, "Will no one accept the challenge?"

Tory looks at Devon, "We will."

They stand, bow, and face opposite of their sensei.

"Fighting stance."

"Ais!"

Devon watches Tory. Tory commands, "Go left!"