Friendship

Today's topic is what type of friends you should have in your life.

In this century, being friends reflect to eachother lifestyle. Either it take us to the road of salvation or it will take us to the road of destruction.

It is important to keep your life in Christ specially at your adult/ youth age. Because satan always attack most in your youth age.

Let's see what Bible says about friendship.....

1. Faithful

"Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful."
Proverbs 27:6 NKJV

2. Wise

"He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed."
Proverbs 13:20 NKJV

3. Without anger

"Make no friendship with an angry man, And with a furious man do not go'"
Proverbs 22:24 NKJV

4. Helping eachother

"For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up."
Ecclesiastes 4:10 NKJV

5. Kindness

"Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."
Matthew 7:12 NKJV

6. Forgiveness

"Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy."
Matthew 5:7 NKJV

7. Loving at all times

"A friend loves at all times, And a brother is born for adversity."
Proverbs 17:17 NKJV

- Always respect eachother is also very important in friendship.

- Pray for your friends in their hard time.

- Guide them through scriptures when they need someone to help .

- Show them the way of light and salvation.

- If they are going on broad road of satan , help then to show the way of life.

- Because, that's what God want you to do, it may be God purpose for you to bring soul to him .

And last but not the least , Jesus Christ is also our friend. How does Jesus feel when we only talk to him for our needs ? Only for our desires ? God is always waiting for you to talk to him . He wants you to talk . He is waiting for you every hour, every second. JUST FOR YOU .
So make a strong friendship bound between you and God.

"Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful day you given to us

"Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful day you given to us. Thank you for you grace upon us . Today we want to thank you for everything you did in our life , for protecting us, for giving our needs, for fulfilling our desires, for providing us with food ,shelter and clothes, there are many reasons to thanks you lord. Be with us always father, i want to become your best friend lord who guide us and lead us in our hard time. Help us lord. Increase our faith in you. Thank you father . AMEN !!"