7 deadly sins

1) Lust
- passion of sexual desire
- 2 Timothy 2:22," So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart."

Cure : be kind - it desire to help others.

2) Gluttony
- excess ongoing eating and food or drink
- 1 Corinthians 10:31," So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. "

Cure : be temperance - it desire to be healthy

3) Greed
- Excessive pursuit of material good
- Hebrew 13:5," Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Cure : charity (spread love) - it's  desire to belive others

4) Sloth
- Laziness
- Proverbs 6:6," Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise." 

Cure : chastity (self control) - help you to have patience

5) Wrath
- Strong anger, hate towards others
- Romans 12:19," Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Cure : humility - it remove ego, boasting, attitude

6) Envy
- Intense desire to have items
- Proverbs 14:30," A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot."

Cure : Diligence - place best interest of there life

7) Pride
- Excessive view of one's self as above all
- Jeremiah 9:23-24," Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.”

Cure : patience - understand the need and desires of others before act or speaking.

According to christian, this are 7 deadly sins, but that doesn't mean that god won't forgive you. Because he is willing to forgive you. Your sin might be great, but his mercy and love is greatest. That is why this sins are completely and totally forgivable by God.

The only son is not forgiven is complete rejection of god's grace and rebellious against god - also know as blasphemy against holy spirit.

In Proverbs 6:16-19, “These six things the Lord hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him:

- A proud look,
- A lying tongue,
- Hands that shed innocent blood,
- A heart that devises wicked plans,
- Feet that are swift in running to evil,
- A false witness who speaks lies,
- One who sows discord among brethren.”

Additionally, Galatians 5:19-21 mentions several more sins to be on our guard against: “Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

Receive

Receive . Repent . obey