You can forgive without receiving apologies

Don't agitate bitterness into your heart for someone

Luke 23:33‭-‬34," And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left. Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” And they divided His garments and cast lots."

Sometimes we don't forgive other people because of our pride and ego.

Sometimes we need explanation

Sometimes we are deeply hurt to forgive other to the point that we hate that person.

But, think about Jesus ; he suffered, he was slapped, bitten, crucified, people mock him....still he kept silent and prayed god to forgive them.

Ephesians 4:32 ," And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you."

forgive other because word teach us to forgive others, and Bible say word is god. So if god tell us to forgive, should we not listen to god ? 

Matthew 18:21‭-‬22 ," Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven."

Sometimes people don't see situations as you see but god is looking at you.

Sometimes, it's not event that affects you, but it's memories of events that affects us and due to that memories that we remember again and again , we trend to forgive again and again and yet we are not able to fully forgive other.

But, it's ok to forgive sin.....
It's ok to forgive others....
It's ok to forgive without getting any explanation.....
It's ok to forgive without any apology....

Just let it go.... don't hold on....

It might keep you away from god's blessings
It's might keep away form something god have designed for your life
It's might affect your Spritual life
It's might even keep you away from God

Bible says ," god does not deal with us according to our sin "

Now it's time, Let your past go, God has plan for you.....

Today is a day to forgive other, cleanse yourself , don't think just pray god and let it go....

If it's difficult, god is their to help you ..... Just pray, tell him your feelings and he will remove all bad things, suffering, pain and will renew your heart.

If u ask him then he will definitely answer you. He is your father who shed his blood for you, and if he shed his blood for you and suffer so much for you then he is ready to change your heart, if you ask him. He loves you. Go to his shelter.

Amen