Frustrated with god's timing ?

Frustration is a symptoms of deeply hidden belief that you know better then god.

Proverbs 16:9 ," A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps."

Yes, god has plans for you, plan to prosper you,  not to harm you, to give you future and hope.
Move with the flow of faith in God.

I know sometimes it's difficult to wait. Sometimes you loose you hope and eventually you started blaming god for not giving you.

But how about we think that, may be god wants to teach you ?
May be god wants to uplift you Spritually ?
May be god wants you to draw closer to him ?
Or he wants to save you from something worst ?

Sometimes we think too much that we become moody in reading Bible, prayer, spending quite time with god and eventually we make distance from God and it leads us to depression, overthinking, bad habits even isolation.

But dear brother and sister,

God has perfect time. God is looking at you, he knows your inner heart. He knows your needs.
He wants to teach you something during that moments . 

- Don't fight, if god put you in some difficult situations.
- Don't force, if it's not god's will
- God never put you in something without any purpose.

Trust him , put your hope in him , believe his timing , have faith in him and lastly have patience.

John 5:19‭-‬20 ," Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel."

- Aline yourself with heavenly plans
- Begin to move with father's move
- Don't do anything without father's permission
- Don't frustrated with god's timing
- Do not worry, because worry mean worship of fear
- Move with holy spirit and allow him to do his work thru you
- Trust god's timing

Matthew 7:7, “Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. "