Pain and Struggle?

As a human being, satan tempt us, torment us and deceived us in every possible way he can.

Sometimes there are situation that we can't tell anyone that how much we are going thru. May be we don't trust enough on that person!

Hey ...Listen don't be upset, don't cry, don't think that no one will help you.

I know that even if u trust god and want to lean on him, but sometimes your body need physical touch like cuddles, a shoulder to lean on, a person whom you can tell your pain and cry in front of someone who don't judge you......i can understand, because i suffer too.....

Whenever i feel like this, one thought always come to my mind ' if i have received christ, then i have taken a cross and followed him, so it's ok if i have to suffer or i have been hurt, or offended. One day when the gates of heaven will be open for me and Jesus will be standing there waiting for me, he will hug me and say," u did it well....thank you my child for accepting all challenges and live according to my will" '

He knows your struggle and he knows how hard work you are doing..... He knows how much you are suffering from pain and he knows your crying heart...... He knows how much you feel lonely even if you have many people around you, he knows how your heart is bleeding from hurtful things.....he know

But he also know you and your name personally because when he was hanging on cross will lots of bruises and bleeding, he was thinking about you and you only.

He was hanging on cross and telling you ," i love you and this is for you, because i want you to be with me in heaven "

Even if we are carving for the worldly love, think about godly love. He is with you, his presence is with you. Your suffering is just for a little while, but he will give u eternal happiness.

Jeremiah 29:11 ," For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Psalms 34:18 ," The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit."

Psalms 147:3," He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."

Revelation 21:4 ," And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

John 16:23‭-‬24, “And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full."

John 16:27," for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God."

Romans 8:18," For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."

Hebrews 12:11‭-‬13," Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed."

You are precious and valuable for god. God made you in him image and he has paid a price for you.

Psalm 23 and Psalm 91 is promise of god to protect you. AMEN !! 

 AMEN !!