Cost to follow Christ Jesus

Luke 14:26‭-‬27 ,“If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple."

When Jesus came to this earth he gone thru baptism of fire i.e. cross.

Likewise, we as a Christian need to understand the importance of god's love for us.

Yes, we need to pay the price to follow Jesus Christ, not money ! But ourself ( mind, soul, body)

- follow him is going to be very costly.

- price to be pay either way.

- may be family turns against you.

- lose some of your friends.

- you may have to give up some of the things that you were doing wrong.

- you may have to give up some of the things that are very closed to you.

- Patten of your whole life has to be change ( change means Repentance).

- you have to sacrifice your old self.

- you might have to face hurtful comments, offences, hates from others.

John 15: 18-19, “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

Matthew 10:22, " And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved."

1 John 3:13, " Do not be surprised, brothers, that the world hates you."

Matthew 5:10-12, “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Your suffering is just for a little while. You are choosen by god and for his callings. Rejoice in him because you are his masterpiece. Do not be discouraged. Focus on your purpose.  Always be humble and calm.

Remember, you belong to heavenly Father and your eternal life is in heavenly kingdom.

" May the peace of lord Jesus be with you and your family

" May the peace of lord Jesus be with you and your family. AMEN !! "