Learn to forgive others

Ephesians 4:32," Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."

Colossians 3:13," bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive."

We do have situation where we are like ," what did i do ??? I didn't do anything wrong !!!, Why should i apologise??? "

But it doesn't matter anymore. Because god also forgives us and forget and we also need to do same....

Luke 6:37, “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; "

Mark 11:25," And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

Many of us need to jump out of our pride and say " i am sorry ", but many of us didn't do it.....

but Bible says in Matthew 6:14," For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you "

And sometimes there are situation where we can't forgive others, but we need too because god also forgives us.

Just don't let that poison run through your veins anymore.

Always remember god knows your purpose, he has plans for you and they are bigger then what you think.

Matthew 18:21‭-‬22," Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy-seven times."

Jesus said," we should forgive 7* 70 times per day ( i.e. 490 time a day ) you should be forgiving somebody and be willing to reconcile because you know that our godly connection is better than disunity.

Proverbs 10:12," Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses "

Sometimes we feel like ," ohh he/she hurts me " but discuss it and talk about it.

We are the children of god and we don't have to see eye on eye, but we have to forgive and if that person don't want to and you should start.

" Most precious heavenly, Father thank you for this beautiful day and your presence in our life, god thank you for your forgiveness and your mercy upon us

" Most precious heavenly, Father thank you for this beautiful day and your presence in our life, god thank you for your forgiveness and your mercy upon us. Thank you for providing your love and peace. Just as you forgive us, teach us to forgive other people, help us to love others just as you loved us. Lead us and guide us. Help us to remember your words and act accordingly to it. In Jesus name we pray AMEN !!"