Difficulties ??

We face many difficulties in our daily life, in our family, job, businesses, studies, finances, friends or any other reason .

We face many trials and sometimes we pour our anger on Jesus. We do argue with him. We do fight with him.

But remember, its not Jesus....its satan who does it. He loves to torment human. Satan loves to deceive human ,he love to tempt human so that we can go away from the grace of God.

Satan knows that if he make us suffer, he can lead us to do something stupid and get ourselves into trouble.

But remember, god will never permit enemy to put us in fire without having purpose in mind. God want us to make discipline and patience.

God wants to build us, he want to make us mature, he want to build our faith in his spirit.

James 1:2-3 ," knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

- pray to god when difficulties come. He will give you deliverance.

- Do not rebel.

- Tell god your inner feelings...,

- Tell god you love him and willing to trust him.

- Rejoice in suffering, god knows your difficulties and he will control you.

- satan hates when you believe and thanks god in your trials.

1 Peter 5:10 ," after you have suffered for a little while, the god of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ will himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you"

Yes....our god is " The god of all grace"
                           " The spirit of grace "
                           " The throne of grace"
                           " The word of his grace"
                          "  Riches of his grace"
               " God can give you grace for serving"
              " God can give you grace for sacrificing"
              " God can give you grace for singing"
              " God can give you grace for speaking"
              " God can give you grace for suffering"

He is grace from start to finish......

Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9 ,"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast."

God's grace is a gift to us. He is offering you the way for joy, peace, forgiveness, heaven, the best of this world. So trust him and his plans.

" Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful day

" Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful day. Thank you for your grace and mercy upon us. We do face many difficulties but help us to increase in your faith. Lead us and guide us. Help us to trust in you. Keep all evil and demonic plans away from me and my family. In the name of Christ Jesus we ask pray and say AMEN!! "