Rich and poor relationship

James 2:5-7," Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him? But you have dishonored the poor man. Are not the rich the ones who oppress you, and the ones who drag you into court? Are they not the ones who blaspheme the honorable name by which you were called?"

Gospel ," if you listen but not apply, it has no meaning. We have to apply to our fellowman who hurts in his/her needs "

Now let me ask you few questions......

1) when was the last time you shared your life with another needy person ?? Another race ?

2) when Was the last time you shared your materials with poor ??

3) when was the last time you shared your knowledge who is uneducated ??

4) when was the last time you shared you skills to untrained ??

Don't stop to teach what you know, because also teach everything to us by the word of god.

God have commented us to love our neighbour just as we loves ourselves. So love eachother, because god too love us.

Apostle Paul wrote in timothy," of those having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof "

Jesus always concern about individual person.
God always love you as an individual.

Bible says," we are form in image of god"

Then why can't we love like God ???
Dear ones....Love one another just as God loves you.

He has filled you with his fruits, gifts, knowledge, wisdom. You are rich Spritually, financial, physically, mentally, economically, use it wisely and help others just has god helps you.

God send people who are needy to you, because he trust you that you will help those people.... Never let god's grace and his blessings decrease. Instead just grew up in faith, believe, trust and in grace of God.