Self-control

Do you know that every single time when you act through the flesh and not the spirit is a time when you lose self-control.

Galatians 5:17 ," The sinful self wants what is against the Spirit, and the Spirit wants what is against the sinful self. They are always fighting against each other, so that you don’t do what you really want to do."

New born believer, reborn christian, as a child of God, everything should be done through faith, because you are a new creation.

2 Corinthians 5:17," When anyone is in Christ, it is a whole new world. The old things are gone; suddenly, everything is new!"

We are a new reborn Christian, a new creation and as a new creation we lose self control.
why ??
because sometimes we goes into fleshly nature and sometimes fall, we become weak and later on we feel so bad and cannot understand it.

Due to this reason we get depressed because we can't control it, and we struggle with sin.
Even at some moment we start doubting, doubting our salvation, doubting whether we are true Christian or not.
why ??
Because we do not understand scriptures. Because we do not understand the difference between spiritual nature and flashly nature,  and how to act in the spirit yet.

Today ask yourself this question...,what are you struggling with ??

Pronography ? Saying that you'll stop, but then you watch again ....!

Pride ?  Want to win argument but lose the person.......!

Gluttony ? Eating and eating to find comfort in food, only after to cry about what you done after finishing it.......!

When you feel like you can't control,
you cannot overcome it,
well that is true !! You can't...
you cannot power over your own fleshly nature to overcome sin....it is impossible !!

Romans 7:14‭-‬25,"  We know that the law is spiritual, but I am not. I am so human. Sin rules me as if I were its slave. I don’t understand why I act the way I do. I don’t do the good I want to do, and I do the evil I hate. And if I don’t want to do what I do, that means I agree that the law is good. But I am not really the one doing the evil. It is sin living in me that does it. Yes, I know that nothing good lives in me—I mean nothing good lives in the part of me that is not spiritual. I want to do what is good, but I don’t do it. I don’t do the good that I want to do. I do the evil that I don’t want to do. So if I do what I don’t want to do, then I am not really the one doing it. It is the sin living in me that does it. So I have learned this rule: When I want to do good, evil is there with me. In my mind I am happy with God’s law. But I see another law working in my body. That law makes war against the law that my mind accepts. That other law working in my body is the law of sin, and that law makes me its prisoner. What a miserable person I am! Who will save me from this body that brings me death? I thank God for his salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord! So in my mind I am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful self I am a slave to the law of sin."

We have a sinful nature within us and we cannot save ourselves by ourselves. 
God who is perfect, who is holy, who is righteous, we are not good enough.
We all are sickness of fleshly nature and cure is Jesus Christ. we need the Holy spirit to be reborn, to overcome sin.

Romans 8:5‭-‬8," People who live following their sinful selves think only about what they want. But those who live following the Spirit are thinking about what the Spirit wants them to do. If your thinking is controlled by your sinful self, there is spiritual death. But if your thinking is controlled by the Spirit, there is life and peace. Why is this true? Because anyone whose thinking is controlled by their sinful self is against God. They refuse to obey God’s law. And really they are not able to obey it. Those who are ruled by their sinful selves cannot please God."

We Cannot please God in our flesh, that is why we cannot overcome our fleshly nature with our flesh. It's impossible !

Romans 8:9 ​-‬ 11," But you are not ruled by your sinful selves. You are ruled by the Spirit, if that Spirit of God really lives in you. But whoever does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Christ. Your body will always be dead because of sin. But if Christ is in you, then the Spirit gives you life, because Christ made you right with God. God raised Jesus from death. And if God’s Spirit lives in you, he will also give life to your bodies that die. Yes, God is the one who raised Christ from death, and he will raise you to life through his Spirit living in you."

" Spirit raised jesus from dead is in you "

If there is no spirit, there is no life
If there is no life, you are death....desth by spirit. I.e spritually death.

Fruit of holy spirit is self- control.

Galatians 5:24 ," Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified their sinful self. They have given up their old selfish feelings and the evil things they wanted to do."

Abide in christ at all time and act in spirit and you will automatically produce in fruit of the spirit.

Always remember God loves you......

1 John 5:2 ​-‬ 5," How do we know that we love God’s children? We know because we love God and we obey his commands. Loving God means obeying his commands. And God’s commands are not too hard for us, because everyone who is a child of God has the power to win against the world. It is our faith that has won the victory against the world. So who wins against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God."

Galatians 2:20," So I am not the one living now—it is Christ living in me. I still live in my body, but I live by faith in the Son of God. He is the one who loved me and gave himself to save me."

"