Devil's plan

When the devil cannot shake your faith. When his tricks doesn't work on you. When his plans to turn you wicked and make you serve him doesn't work on you.
The devil will use those you love, your friends, immediate family like your parents, siblings and kids and those you knew from the past like ex coworkers,  ex friends or your extended families from all over the world.
He will use them to betray you, harass you, mock you, set you up for failure, gas light you, reject you, pull you down, hate you for no reasons and even destroy you and maybe even kill you. He will turn the whole world against you.

His mission is to isolate you and make you doubt yourself and hate everyone and just be miserable. He don't want you to have any support. He wants you to give up on your life and either kill yourself or surrender to Him.

The devil wants you to fight back against your family, friends or whoever He used to harm you. He doesn't want you to know that He is the one in those people.
Never surrender to the devil. Never hold any unforgiveness and bitterness in your heart when people that you love betray you or do you wrong. That's the devils main goal is for you to be the same as those people.
Repent and continue to surrender to Jesus Christ everyday and don't live in sin. Sin is an open door for the devil to come in and attack you and blame you for that sin.
When you live sinless and Blameless and submit to Jesus Christ daily. The devil can't do nothing to you. Because you are protected by Jesus Christ.

Just kill the devil by forgiving people and your enemies and love them.
You can love and forgive people and remove yourself away from them if the Holy Spirit instructed you to separate yourself from them. Don't stay in the situation if the HolySpirit reveal to you the people and warn you to move away. You must obey the Holy Spirit for your safety.
God Bless you