Receive correction

2 Timothy 3:16‭-‬17," All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the truth, rebuking error, correcting faults, and giving instruction for right living, so that the person who serves God may be fully qualified and equipped to do every kind of good deed."

Word reveal revelation, it's reveal god's nature and his authority.

Let me ask you question...

Do you correct your life according to word ?
                             Or
Do you try to twist the word into approving in the way you try to live your life ?

Always remember " spritual pride block our Spritual growth"  . Greatest ways to experience the genuine power of the holy spirit is to admit all your mistakes and correct your life according to word of god and receive correction.

Proverbs 27:6 ," Friends mean well, even when they hurt you. But when an enemy puts his arm around your shoulder watch out! "

True godly friends will always correct you when you are wrong and it is important to receive correction with having pride or ego, rather give thanks when someone corrects you.

- some people are not confident who they are in christ.

- some people are not confident concerning gift that god gave them.

- some people are not confident concerning the ministry god gave them.

.........and because of this their spritual life gets disturbed and strength get facade.

Hebrews 13:17 ," Obey your leaders and follow their orders. They watch over your souls without resting, since they must give to God an account of their service. If you obey them, they will do their work gladly; if not, they will do it with sadness, and that would be of no help to you."

Bible teaches us that we have been given Spritual leaders for correction.

If He or she corrects you , love you , supports you, take care of you and your soul then receive correction without arrogant and disobeying.

Hebrews 12:11 ," When we are punished, it seems to us at the time something to make us sad, not glad. Later, however, those who have been disciplined by such punishment reap the peaceful reward of a righteous life."

All disciplines seems painful but later it yield fruits of righteousness.

Proverbs 12:1 ," Any who love knowledge want to be told when they are wrong. It is stupid to hate being corrected."

"