Judgement day

There birthday
mother's day
Father's day
Anniversary day
Valentine's day
And many more days .......
But Bible says there is a day of judgement, a day on which Christ is going to come and he will come with the mighty Angels.

II Thessalonians 1:7," and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,"

Revelation 1:7," Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen."

for Believer there will be a day of joy, because they never saw him, but by faith they believe him. And for no believer or a person who don't know Christ, it is a day for destruction.

He is a god of love and his love is everlasting, but he is a god of justice. And he is coming for the judgement and to save his people.

II Thessalonians 1:8‭-‬9 ," in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,"

Scripture say ," exclusion from the presence of god "

They will catch a glimpse of heaven and all his glory and power , but they will keep it as memory for eternal in hell, and misssed it due to his/her own pride, lust, ego and not surrounding to Jesus Christ.

Bible says," there will be day coming when god will shake the heaven and earth"

God has revealed everything to us, but he didn't reveled one thing and that is a day and hour of his coming. But he does reveled signs of his coming .

In Matthew 24, Jesus is telling about signs his coming.

But we must keep our faith in lord Jesus, he is coming. And one day when you will meet him, you will cry and thanks him for saving you, and for helping you to keep your faith in him.

I Thessalonians 4:15‭-‬18 ," For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words."

Keep your faith in him,
Keep believing,
Trust him,
You will not regard.

Scriptures says," prepared to meet thy god" .