Phases of Death

Death:
(Greek) - ' thanato'
(Hebrew) - ' muth'
I.e. separation of soul from body,
      Without spirit/soul,
      Separation from God,
      Lost his/her vital forst

Genesis 2:17 ," but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

According to Bible description of death include 3 phase.

1) spritual death : alive physically but death  
                               spritually

2) physical death : separation of soul from 
                                body

3) Eternal death : permanent separation from
                               god

1) spritual death

- As we all know the sin of Adam and  Eve from Eden garden and it passed naturally in our DNA and we are born as Spritually death .

- But Jesus Christ came on this earth to save us from our sin and give us forgiveness as a free will of god by mercy through our faith in him, so that we can become Spritually alive.

Romans 10:9‭-‬10," that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

How can you become spritual alive ?

1) Come to Christ, accept him as your lord and
   your saviour.

2) Confess your sins and ask for forgiveness.

3) Obey him and work according to his will.

(If you want to understand in detail, you can see chapter " born again " of this gospel book)

2) physical death

- There is time to be born and time of death
  and at some point we are all going to die.

- physical death is a separation of our soul
from body . Our body will return to dust but
out soul lives forever.

Genesis 3:19," in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

Luke 23:46," And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

James 2:26," For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

3) Eternal death

- Eternal death is also known as second death .

- It is separation from God for eternal ( i.e. no peace, no joy, no happiness, no light, no air)

- If a person do not accept Jesus Christ as a saviour and his/her name is not written in the  "Book of life" , they will be sent to the lake of fire for eternity.

2 Thessalonians 1:7‭-‬9," and to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power"

- Those who choose not to believe and not forgiven shall never enter the heaven .

Revelation 21:8," But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

But, you don't have to face the lake of fire because Jesus Christ is offering you the forgiveness as a free will of god. All you have to put is your faith in him and accept him as your saviour. Because he loves you and he want you to be save from eternal death.

John 8:51," Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death."

John 3:16‭-‬17," For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

" Precious heavenly Father, we specially thank you for forgiving our sins and given us a privilege of Baptism by holy spirit

" Precious heavenly Father, we specially thank you for forgiving our sins and given us a privilege of Baptism by holy spirit. We specially pray for the souls who still don't know who you are, lord we pray that helps us to save them. Help us so that we can bring them to you. For whatever the purpose you have send us on the earth, reveal us lord and use us, so that we can walk accordingly. Thank you lord Jesus for shedding your blood for us. AMEN !! "