Your flesh is self-deceptive

Romans 8:8," Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God."

James  1:13‭-‬15," When you are tempted don’t ever say, “God is tempting me,” for God is incapable of being tempted by evil and he is never the source of temptation. Instead it is each person’s own desires and thoughts that drag them into evil and lure them away into darkness. Evil desires give birth to evil actions. And when sin is fully mature it can murder you!"

- you can get demons cast out of you, but you can not cast your flesh out of you.

- flesh doesn't come and go, instead it's grows.

- scriptures say submit yourself to god, your mind, your heart and your body, and if we depend on god and stay obedience to him, god will helps us from being tempted by fleshy lust.

- flesh is self - deceptive

- For example:
If a alcoholism person decides not to drink alcohol anymore, but there is situation that he was invited to go out in club, his inner self tells him not to go, because if he does he might drink alcohol again , but his flesh tells him to go because it's not sin, and he listen to flesh and go to club with his friends and the moment he gets chance, his flesh deceive him to take one glass of alcohol and the another glass and another glass, and he becomes drunk once again. 

- if we are not obedient to god and not depend on him, we will deceive ourself to get what we want, that is why we must always watch our actions.

- don't let your flesh excused to get closeness to temptation.

- there are moments that we don't want to admit that we are being deceived by our flesh because our pride and ego say " NO I CAN HANDLE IT"

- remember, carving of flesh is so strong that you might get angry on a person who wants you to put outside of being tempted.

- we must avoide from our fleshly things . Always pray to god. It's doesn't matter how faithful we are being to god, satan always tries his best to make you sin, but surrounded yourself fully to god and focus on him only.

Matthew 26:41," Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

"