Mind

II Corinthians 10:5
"casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ"

You are rich by the worth of your thoughts.

Colossians 3:2
"Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things."

Study and read Bible all time in your spare moment.

Study constantly the word of god in your whole life.

Philippians 4:7
"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus”

1 Peter 4:7
"The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray."

" He that ruleth his spirit is greater than he that taketh the city"

Set your mind on heavenly things not on worldly things.

Ephesians 4:23
"and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind"

Romans 12:2
"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Luke 24:45
"Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures"

Jeremiah 17:10
“I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give to each man according to his ways,
According to the results of his deeds"

Pray lord to forgive you and get your mind in right place.

II Corinthians 8:12
"For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have."

There are 2 types of mind:

1) fleshly mind

- it's a sinful mind and work against god

- it is also blinded mind.

- ask holy spirit to come and open your mind.

2) doubtful mind

- it's a kind of double minded person who want earthly pleasure and heavenly pleasure.

But you have to choose one. You can put you foot on both side. You can't have two masters.  submit your mind to christ .

Transform your mind by renewing .

Your mind should be Surrounded to christ

Ask god to change your mind and your thoughts.

Your mind must be willing mind to seek God .

Remember, sin destroy your mind, but in Christ you will see world through the eyes of god.

So receive him, receive christ in your mind. Let him transform and change your mind and make you a new person .

May the Spirit of lord almighty guide you, lead you and help you in every second of your life