Lying

We all occasionally speaks lie but if a person who makes lying the love of his life and whose entire life is filled with lying will end up in hell.

John 8:44," You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it."

The other name of Satan is 'father of lie'

Satan himself is liar, and it's no surprise that lying is opportunity for him to work in our lives.

If u begen to speak lie, satan will automatically begin to work in your life and lead you to sin .

Colossians 3:9‭-‬10," Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him"

But when you believe in truth, holy spirit will begin to work in your life. 

Apostle Paul warn us in Ephesians 4:27," and do not give the devil an opportunity "

Philippians 4:8," Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Let god's truth builds up your body, don't let satan tear you down.

John 17:17 ," Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth."

God is a god is truth and his words are truth, and his spirit is truth.

Remember, it is impossible to be in fellowship with god when u keep telling lie.

I John 5:6," This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth."

Bible illustration:
In Acts 5:1-11 - satan tempted Ananian and Sapphire to lie to god and to church, and god judge them severely.

Revelation 21:8 ," But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Revelation 22:14‭-‬15," Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie."

Everyone who loves to speak lie and keep practicing will end up in hell.

- Try to sharpen you mind.
- let God control your mind.
- Don't get satan opportunity.
- We are a children of god and god is truth so as we.
- if there are a situation where you can't answer, pause for a moment pray to god and ask for a better solution for that situation.

" Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful day in our life. Specially lord we are praying to take a control over our heart, mind and our body. We submit our self to you and every single part of our body belongs to you. Scriptures say ," our body is your holy temple" , help us lord to keep your holy temple clean and without any fault. Specially control our tongue, whatever we speak let it be your words from our mouth. Let no devil and his evil works take control over us. Thank you lord. In the name of Christ Jesus we ask pray, and say AMEN!!"