Spiritual growth

1)  Sometimes you are comfortable with sin. May be for a long time, and you do what you wanted and not what God wanted. Sin destroyed your confidence as a son of God. The shame of your sin kept you from growing spiritually and you wasn’t willing to walk away from sin. The moment you decided to walk away from sin, you started growing in your personal relationship with Jesus.

2)  You wanted to do it on your own. You have  learned that you need to follow Jesus for yourself, but you can’t follow Jesus by yourself. You need a community of people around you to grow. People that can call out areas and help you grow spiritually.

3)  you weren’t intentional with your time with Jesus. You made excuses for why you couldn't’t do it now and why you would do it later, but actually you  never did. If we are not intentional and create time, we will never do it. Be deliberate and consistent, and you will grow!

4)  PRIDE. Your pride cost you a lot, especially in your spiritual growth and development. The best thing you can do is surrender ourselves to the feet of Jesus and allow the Holy Spirit to guide you into a deeper relationship with Jesus.

 The best thing you can do is surrender ourselves to the feet of Jesus and allow the Holy Spirit to guide you into a deeper relationship with Jesus