God has emotions

Jesus wept....

Can u imagine??

The one through whom the world were made, the one who made galaxy, universe, planets, stars, moon, earth, sun.

The one who made nature, animal, human, birds, oceans, insects.....he wept....

From everlasting to everlasting he is and he came into the world and he wept.....

He feel compassion, he feel sorrow, he feel joy, he laugh, he wept, he anger, he tired, he hunger, he thirst, he feel sad, he feel loneliness, he grieves, he feel sorry for us and he came to this earth for us, to save us.... He has feelings.........

Just meditate this right now

God share his feeling with you, you are his friend, you are his child......he does has feeling and he will share with you, if u ask him..,

He is the weeping god...
He is the god who shows up with you in your deepest, darkest moments and he wept with you.....

Think about it, he shed his blood, because he has feelings for you....

The one who sit on throne, the one who have thousands of angels to save him, and can destroy who earth in few seconds...... suffer crucifixion for you..... because he loves you like no one can do......

Think about god the Father send his only son for you to die.....

Think about Jesus call out to his father, " my father, my father, why have you forsaken me ?? "

Think about the love of god for you.....

He is inviting you today and calling you in his shelter, please let him draw you near to him. Get closer to know him...... He will share you his secret feelings.....

Think about it....
Have a quite time with him......