Your character matters

Galatians 5:22-23 says," But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law."

You know our character is more important then our calling

Why ??

Its because if we have a character of Christ, we are already walking in the way of our calling

But, what good does it do if we serve with intensity and passion but we don't have joy , peace and burdens??

If we are doing things for god and serving him and trying to relay in holiness but we lack peace and stuck in some cycle ? Its shows that we don't have peace of holy spirit.

Just like uncle Moses climb a mountain to meet god alone and to spend some time alone with god .

He also called us to climb the mountain higher.

The higher we climb the mountain, the more expression and divine presence of god can be seen thru us on earth.

But, also to remember if we climb a mountain with all our burdens (worry, pain, thought, sin, guilty,) then it will become heavy to climb.

But as we pray and walk in faith that god have took all my burdens and sins and guilt, god will take it and replace it with peace , so that we can climb easily.

" Thou will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee"

Remember, the greatest evidence that holy spirit dwells in us is the character of Christ manifest and revealed through us.

I pray god for you to take all your burdens and fill u with his peace , may he strengthen you and touch every part of you body and cells to give you all type of healing i

I pray god for you to take all your burdens and fill u with his peace , may he strengthen you and touch every part of you body and cells to give you all type of healing i.e.  mentally, physically and may he bandage all your wounds. And i also pray lord father to uplift you spiritually, and financially. In Jesus name I pray AMEN !!