Hell is not party

Ok....so it is one of the most painful way to die being burn alive and that too for eternal.

Approximately 178,000 people die every single day and Bible say,' many are on the broad road going to hell.'

Fully isolation and no reputation. Yes! No reputation, nobody knows you, nobody knows whose on your left or whose on your right.

Endless people are burning in a lake of fire with isolation, no reputation, complete darkness and no air.

No matter how much successful you are, your  every life achivement is not valuable in eternal hell.

You are never going to talk to anyone. All you can hear his screaming, weeping, gnashing teeth. Hell is horrific.

Hell was created for satan (fallen angels and demons).

Hell means absence of god i.e. no light, no water, no food, no peace, no shelter, no air, no love, no comfort.

All mankind who does not repent and does not believe in Jesus Christ for their salvation will experience the second death in hell.

But......you don't have to go there ! You still have chance and god already gave you choice.

Either narrow or broad road.
Either peace or destruction.
Either heaven or hell.
Worldly things or heavenly things.

You can't put your one foot on worldly things and other on heavenly things. You can't have two master. You need to choose one.

There is only one way to escape the second death in hell for eternity! AND IT IS JESUS CHRIST .

John 14:6 ," Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Choose to believe and repent (change your life) in Jesus .

Jesus Christ is offering you eternal life in heaven, accept it and you will be saved.

Have faith in Christ, come near to him and confess your sins and he merciful to forgive you.

" Most gracious heavenly Father, thank you that you have given us life that we know you

" Most gracious heavenly Father, thank you that you have given us life that we know you. Thank you lord for saving us from this burning lake. Right now lord we are praying for the souls who still don't know you, they are your children lord, use us to save your childrens lord. Look upon them lord and forgiveness all their sins. Look upon us, we are desperate to save them from this burning lake. Help us father and show the way to help them before the judgement day. By faith we believe you that you have heard our prayer and answer is on the way . Thank you lord Jesus AMEN !!"