Is art & music is a demonic ??

No, actually art and music is god created, its a tool god gave us, but then the devil took some of it and he perverted. So when it comes to art and music, don't just immediately think it's evil , remember that god created good things and devil just copied it and perverted it.

When you use art, music, dance, rap, media in good ways it's not Demonic.

For example: we can use media to spread Gospels!

God is the creator of the heavens, earth, and everything we see around us. When God finished creating the world in Genesis, He declared that everything was good. Creation itself is the most incredible work of art ever created. Our Lord is the greatest artist.

Psalms 19:1," The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork."

Isaiah 64:8 ,"But now, O Lord, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter; And all we are the work of Your hand."

God also created people in His image and likeness, and He has given people the inspiration to create wonderful works of art. God is the source of creativity, and we should look to the Bible to gain a better interpretation of it.

Romans 11:29 ," For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable."

You have unique qualities for a purpose and you should embrace them with confidence.

In Philippians, Paul explains that he desires to go to heaven, but he must stay on earth to benefit other people. Here, Paul faced a dilemma: it would benefit him to pass on and enjoy the brilliance of heaven, but he knew it wasn't all about him and what he wanted (see Phil. 1:24). He loved the people around him and remained strong and steadfast in his service to them.

Philippians 4:8 ," Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things."

We need to do work of focusing on what is good, pure and worthy of praise.

Colossians 3:23," And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men"

Don't work to impress people of world and to become there center of attention but our work is for people around us to enjoy and an opportunity to point them towards Jesus Christ, who is our source. Throughout the Bible, God works with people as vessels to reveal who He is.

God-given abilities teach and lead us to create works of art that wow reflect god's glory.

Since we're made in God's image and likeness, everywhere we go, and everything we do should be like a living billboard showing others the truth.

May god help you to use your ability wisely for the purpose he set for you AMEN!!