4 ways holy spirit speaks to you

Sometimes we got confused regarding thoughts that weather it's holy spirit talking or not...and sometimes demons tries to torment us so that we might miss the direction of holy spirit.

But here are 4 ways....that can make you understand that holy spirit is speaking with you.

1) Word

- The word is perfect and lack nothing.
- The more familiar you become to word of god, the more clearly you will be able to hear the holy spirit speak.
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17," All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.  "
- word of god is foundation of your living

2) Wisdom

- wisdom is holy spirit speaking to your spirit
- it's a sense, that what we do in particular situation.
- Romans 12:2," And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." 
- renew your minds, because it can easily guided by lord about what is good and acceptable to the will of god.
- word produce wisdom and wisdom guides your inner you.
- ask wisdom and it will be given to you.

3) Whisper

- holy spirit speaking to your spirit and your spirit speaking to your mind.
- holy spirit guide our soul and spirit, it communicate with our natural understanding and give specific instructions through thoughts and emotions interrupt.
-John 14:25‭-‬26 ,“These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

4) Wonders

- holy spirit talks through prophets, visions, dreams, he also shows signs and wonders, prophesy.

" Lord almighty, help us to pleased you by giving our generous sacrifices of our self so that you can use us according to your will and purpose

" Lord almighty, help us to pleased you by giving our generous sacrifices of our self so that you can use us according to your will and purpose. AMEN!! "