Believers should never afride of

1) The dark
Ephesians 5:11," And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them."

2) Satan/evil
James 4:7 ," Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you."

3) Death
Psalms 23:4 ," Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

4) Pain
James 1:2‭-‬3 ," My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience."

5) The future
Matthew 6:34 ," Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

6) Being alone
Hebrews 13:5 ," Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

7) judgment
Romans 8:1 ," There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit."

" I pray to father lord in name of Jesus to always remind you his presence and his promises in every moment of your life AMEN!! "