Stay silent

- God's favor invites  jealousy and attack on you.

- But don't say a word

- Sometimes we feel trap when we stay silent, people believe they are right and so we think that we need to answer everything.

- People attack more and speak more about you.

- We become disturb emotionally as well as mentally but, let it be go, don't need to take every to heart.

- Because some people enjoy arguing with you.
( don't fight with pig, it will make you dirty. )

Matthew 7:6 ,“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

- If you defend yourself then god won't, let god be your defender. Because your words will be used against you.

Proverbs 26:4‭-‬6 ," Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes. He who sends a message by the hand of a fool Cuts off his own feet and drinks violence."

- If you argue, they will think you are valuing  them, but if you stay silent, they will leave you alone.

" For some, no explanation is need. For other no explanation is good enough. Some people are just comitted to misunderstanding and hated you "

- If you try to explain yourself, they will say you are manipulating. So stay silent.

- Don't pollute your spritual life and don't involve. Just focus on god.

- This might be you test for character also.

- Don't response, no post, no comments, don't attack....it's a test of your character, it's a manipulations.

- No matter how difficult and hard it gets, just stay silent.

Romans 8:31 ," What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us ?" 

" May God filled you with heavenly wisdom, knowledge and understanding AMEN !! "