Ur Dreams & desires ? but wt if god...

Sometimes god's plans are far different from yours.

Most of time our soul have desires and our mind filled with dreams and goals, but at some point of view we are scares that weather it will fulfill or not !!

Our heart and mind fills with reasons that .....
What if these things don't come to pass??
What if i fail ??
What if I'm disappointed ??
What if i m not worthy enough to have it ??
What if...
....

But it's time you allow yourself to dream big

Prepared your heart that god is the only one who can pull it all together

It takes courage, so allow yourself to dream and it is essential to dream, it is essential to have desires......not only for job, lifestyle, house, business, career but also spritual desires.

God has already store a treasure for you, before you born, and he want to open that treasure for you....

God wants you to pray and live with faith and he promise that he will give you according to your desires and dreams.

He want to give you everything that is in his treasure and want to embrace you with joyful heart.

God want to life you higher so don't be afride to dream, don't be afride to have desires. He will help you.

Just have faith and ask , he shall gave it to you.