Confirm ur tickets to heaven

Today, booked and confirmed your tickets to heaven .

Why do we need to confirm our tickets to heaven?

Can we know that we are surely going to heaven?

Can we know that our sins are really forgiven?

YES YOU CAN.....!!

If you accept Jesus Christ and confess your sins, your tickets are already booked. But to confirm your tickets you have to walk in the way of righteousness, you need to obey god and walk accordingly to his will.

We are all sinners and born as sinners because of the sins of Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden, sins passes naturally in our DNA.

Ecclesiastes 7:20, "For there is not a just man on earth who does good And does not sin."

I John 1:10, "If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."

We are not perfect we are sinners and we all do sins, sometimes we don't even know that we have sin. But unless and until our sins are not forgiven we cannot enter heaven.

John 2:2," He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."

We cannot forgive our sins by ourself , nor can others but Jesus Christ can. He sheds his blood for us and for our sins, he become a lamp of God and bear all the fire of hell.

Matthew 19:26," But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Hebrews 9:22,"And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission."

The name of Jesus Christ can save us because he paid full price for our sins that we cannot pay.

Acts 4:12," Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Today is the day, now is an hour, repent from your sin, you never knew that what will happen after a second, or a minute, or an hour.

God is waiting for you to forgive your sins, he is calling your name, turn back to him.

Sometimes you don't know that you have committed sin that's why it's important to ask lord for the forgiveness.

Even if we have new heart, even if we have submitted ourselves to God, even if we repent then too we sin. Because Satan always try to tempted us, torment us, and deceived us.

But, now is the time, rededicate your heart, ask God for forgiveness, because the hour is very near, you never knew what is going to happen next, this might be only chance so confirm that you are definitely going to heaven.

1 john 1:9," If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins "

- Spend more time in prayer, because prayer can save you.

- Read Bible in free time, because scriptures can change your life.

- Do bible study daily, because you can seek God.

- Submit yourself to him , Lean yourself on his shoulder and he will take care of you and fulfill your desire.

- Talk with god daily, because he will give you revelation.

Turn from the wordly things and seek heavenly things because jesus Christ is only way to escape from this evil world and eternal hell.

Remember when you die your relatives, friends and family will have funeral stuff. They will take your body , wash you, clean you, dress you with beautiful clothes, even apply some makeup and take you to grave respectfully. many will come to honour you.

Your things and belongings ( your car, your house, your keys, favourite things, your collection, your clothes, books) will be left on earth and soon may be used by others.

Some people will cry and morn for your death, but soon be replace by their work and daily routine. Your friends will cry and will be sad for several day but they will laugh again and will be back to the routine.

And lastly your story will end among your family and friends and from this world.

But in reality your life will start after your death. You will lose all earthly possession. But what about your soul ??

Your soul will never die, it is going to last forever either in heaven or hell.

Acts 16:31," And they said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

Your life on Earth is not eternal dear once, god is calling you today. Change yourself, he is building a house for you and he wants you to live in that house. He loves you so much that he send his only son has a lamb to shed his blood for your sins.

Romans 5:8," But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

- Understand his love,
- Understand his callings,
- Understand his ways,

It might be hard for you, but he is there with you to help you and he will never leave you nor forsake you.

✓ Confess your sins,
✓ Ask him for the forgiveness,
✓ Accept him has your saviour,
✓ Follow his step.

Romans 10:9," Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Titus 3:5," He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit"

May the grace of God be with you forever