Your time is short

1 Corinthians 7:29 ," But this I say, brethren, the time is short"

How much time do you have ?
Every one is given same amount of time
1440 min/day
86,400 sec/day
160 hr/week

Average human lives nowadays is
74.3 years in male
72-73 years in female

So,how much time do you spend with god ?

Let just say...

15 years - it's your childhood
12 years - it's your old age/ bed time
30 years - your job / worries
16 years - sleep, eat, friends, family.

James 4:14," whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."

So how much with god ?

Our time  already is in god's hand

We can't increase or decrease time nor scientist can !

Every time clock ticks, it seems to say that time is running for all of us.

Fools say there is still time or there is still plenty of time.

Devil ," not now, do it tomorrow"
God ," now and here "

Jesus had 33 years and end at cross. To whole world it was failure at that moment, yet at the  end of this life he said," it is finished" the work that is given by God to do.

Will your work be finish ?
Will you qualify ?
What will be the quality of your work ?
Is there any dedication in your work ?

Serve him while you can, serve him now.
God has planed your life, he has assigned you and you need to finish it !

Mark 13: 33-37,"Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is. It is like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch. Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning— lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

Revelation 12:12,"  For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.

Bible says," redeemed the time, because the days are evil and the days which we are living is evil. "

Murder, war, violence, rape, rational problems, is going all around the world.

There is continuously going battle for our soul. Satan doesn't want to give up. He want to keep us in his kingdom.

Psalms 31:15," My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from those who persecute me."

Filled your heart with the words of scriptures so that you will have power to defeat satan. Walk with god every second, every hour in any situation. Invest your time for the kingdom.

Proverbs 27:1," Do not boast about tomorrow, For you do not know what a day may bring forth."

Is your name written in book of life ?
If not then now is your time, now it is time to submit yourself to god.
Now it is your time for repentance.
Now it is your time to obey God.
Now it is your time to fulfill the purpose of god.

2 Corinthians 6:2 ," For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Romans 13:11-12," And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light."

Put your confidence in god and he will show to the way. Trust him and have faith in him and he will fill you with heavenly grace.

" Most gracious heavenly Father, yes

" Most gracious heavenly Father, yes....time is very short. Until now all we do is waste of time. But today lord, form now onwards help us to live purposeful life. Make our way , show the the path to walk and help us thru holy spirit, lead us and guide us. Filled us with your Wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Help us to understand scriptures and act accordingly.
May your grace be upon is now and forever. AMEN !!"