Why wait ?

Why wait to get job ?
Why wait to get married ?
Why wait to have a sex ?
Why wait to spend money ?
Why wait ?

The reason that you wait is because to promise that god has for you is usually discovered in the process and the process will always require patience.

Remember; before you were born, he said in Jeremiah 29:11,"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. "

He has plans for you,
plan to prosper you,
plans to give you hope and a future
He got good plans for you
He got a promise for you

When we are at the starting line, we ask god," what's the promise ?, I'll go when you tell me the promise, I'll obey when you tell me my promise"

But he said ," i ain't saying nothing , the first step i told you to make, obey that one "

Christian life is like ' you don't see where it leads , until you step and there's another brick and another......till you reach you destiny '

And the thing you gotta realise and understood, you start stepping quicker, and the steps come quicker.

But, what we're doing is we're waiting for god to show us everything and we don't step until we feel like we know what gonna happen.

But the god says to trust him and the process, god is good and will never leave you, not nor forsake you.

Even if you don't see it ,
He is working
Even when you don't feel it,
He is working

Move by hope,
Move by faith,
Move by trust,
Move by believe.

Isaiah 41:10 ," fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

"