Spend some time with god

Just like you have faith in your phone to connect with the people on the otherside you thru call. 

Just like you have faith in your mother or father or your siblings that they listen you and provide you your need (i.e food, clothes, phone, books etc)

If we can trust in phone or on our parents, then think about how much trust we should have in word of god, who is god of universe, creater of heaven and earth.

He always wanna talk to us, he always pick the the phone when we call him. He never ghost you or ignore you.

He is never angry at you,
He is never sad at you,
He is never mad at you,
Instead he waits for you to come and talk to him, spend some quite time with him...

Sometime our earthly parents might angry on you, give u punishment, might not provide you some of your needs.....but Jesus Christ is not like that.

In Bible, book of Romes says," christ did not die on the cross for perfect people "

But," in the midst of sinner, Christ died on the cross"

You see.....he knows you,
He knows how much you are going thru,
He know sometimes you feel you don't wanna talk,
He know you are lost, hurt, depressed,
He knows your behaviour....

But still he wants to be with you.
But still he wants to love you.
He believes you.
He tresure you.
He value you.
You are his precious child.

John 15:9-13, “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My  commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. "

Jesus has chosen you as friend and die for you so that you can be with him in eternal heaven.

Lastly dear friends,

- Run to the presence of god because he loves you.

- He has best plans for you in his mind.

- You have 24 hours, spend some time with god, who is waiting for you.

- Be real with him and he will shower his grace upon you.  

- God is always ready to listen anytime you are ready to talk to him.

1 Peter 5:7 “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”

Psalm 56:8 “You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?”

Psalm 145:18 “The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.”

Matthew 6:6 “But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”

Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know"

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

Psalm 147:3 “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.”

Psalm 145:18-19 “The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.”

YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE CALLED A " CHILD OF GOD"  HE HAD PAID A PRICE FOR YOU

YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE CALLED A " CHILD OF GOD"  HE HAD PAID A PRICE FOR YOU. DON'T BE SLAVE OF WORLDLY THINGS