Prepration for death /eternal sleep

Ecclesiastes 3:2 ," a time to be born, and a time to die"

Let me ask you one question....

- Are you ready to die ???
- Where will you go ? Heaven or hell ?

We do preparation before we go to school, collage, work station, pacnic, and many different place.

But have you done any preparation for your death ?

Genesis 3:19," for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

The moment you die your body will remain here on earth, but your soul ?

The moment you die, within a second you will be standing in front of god for the judgement.

You will face lord almighty and he will judge you. You will either go to hell or heaven, wherever you will go , you will be going for eternal. Because your soul lives forever.

Are you prepared for that ??

You are always prepared for everything then why not prepared for death ?

Genesis 3:22‭-‬24,"Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—” therefore the Lord God sent him out from the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was taken. He drove out the man, and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life."

You see, god kept away humans from tree of life. Because if we eat that, sin might live forever. And satan might not be defeated.

1 Corinthians 15:26,"The last enemy to be destroyed is death."

In Greek : Death - ' thanato ' 
I.e. "separation of soul from body,
lost his/her vital forst,
without spirit/soul,
separation from god."

In Hebrews: Death -  ' muth' or ' mareth '
I.e. " end ".

Yes, There will be no second chance.you won't be able to say ," god , please give me one more chance!!" 

Yes, death is your last Enemy. Because we are going to live forever in heaven with christ if our sins are forgiven.

In bible hell is described in 3 words:

1)  Fire

Matthew 13:42 Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

2) Darkness

Matthew 8:12 ," But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

3) Second death

Revelation 20:14," And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

Our soul is spiritually death. We are all sinner. And god send his only son to die on cross, so that we can have forgiveness by his grace.

For us, Jesus bear the fire of hell and he is still bearing because we are still sinners.

Submit yourself to Christ, time is very short, get out of your little world and follow Christ.

We can not have two masters. We can not put one foot on worldly things and other on heavenly things. Choose one.

Defeat death with the help of Jesus and finish your race with him. He will definitely help you to win. Keep your faith in him.

Jesus says," those who believe in me shall never die"

Remember, we all have to face judgement one day. God have given us life on this earth so that we can repent and can be saved by his grace.

In Revelation it is already revealed that death is defeat, and satan already knew, and he is trying his best to tempt us, to deceive us so that we can go far away from god.

Apostle Paul," o death, where is thy sting O grave, where is victory?"

God has already set your way. So do not be afride, god is with you. He will give you victory, so you don't have to face death. Its better to live with christ then to live in this world.

" Our father, thank you for  your love that you die for our sins

" Our father, thank you for  your love that you die for our sins. Thank you for the history that we can stand and proclaim god and goods news about your love for us. Thank you lord for this good message, help us to receive it and act accordingly to your will. We ask in the name of Christ Jesus AMEN !! "