4 ⭑ So, no blowie?*

"The neon takes my breath away. And now I feel it in my veins. But I don't want to be afraid."
Fear by Current Joys.
TW : Brief mention of r*pe. Non graphic, non descriptive, just the use of the word.

✰ ✰ ✰

"So, no blowie? You just

"So, no blowie? You just... drove her home."

The blank, jaw dropping, dead stare I was getting from Niko was irritating me, and I swore, I'd been telling the same stupid story, over and over to him for more than ten minutes now. I was late for rehearsal the previous night, and when I'd told him I'd given Cherry a ride home, he was insisted upon something else entirely.

"No, Niko, she did not suck my dick." I said for the fifth time.

"Okay... how about-"

"We didn't dry hump or makeout either."

"Ah, but-"

"And no, no I did not whip out a strap and let her peg me in the back of my car."

"How'd you know I was gonna ask that!?" Niko tossed his hands up in the air like he'd just lost the lottery, and then leaned his body back against the dining room chair he was sat in. He blinked at me, "You're really telling me you had that absolute babe in your car, and you didn't get on your knees and beg for some pussy?"

"Cherry is hardly classified as a 'babe.' She's an ordinary, plain girl, there's nothing special about her. I mean seriously, the fuck do you want from me? I'm not interested in her, and if you wanna go fuck her, then go walk across the street and have at it." I gestured to the front door with my own chilled glass beer bottle before leaning back in my seat to take a sip.

Niko pursed his lips, "Pft, I wish. Can't though, I think mikey has dibs."

"Apparently I don't." I turned my head around as the man himself walked into the kitchen with his school bag. He seemed distraught, and headed straight for the beer on the table in front of us, cracking one open with his teeth. He spit the cap out, before he plopped down onto the seat across from me, "She's not interested. I asked her for her number yesterday and she shot me down, man."

"Really?" I murmured, not hiding the slight amused smile on my face. "Well, how about that? Seems she dodged a bullet. Maybe she's not as stupid as I think she is..."

"Oh, ha-ha." Mikey stuck his tongue out at me.

"What exactly did she say?" Niko interrupted, leaning up in his seat again.

"I asked her for her number, and she said she quote 'didn't have a phone.'" Mikey held up his fingers for a second before he shook his head, "Bloody brutal, it was. I was really hoping she'd say yes. You know what they say about church girls in bed."

"Oh come on, don't be fucking gross, not this early in the morning." I nearly puked.

"Here we go..." Niko grabbed another beer.