93 ⭑ Harly-Bear's Home

"Her bone structure screams touch her! Touch her! And she's got the curse of curves..."
Curse of Curves by Cute Is What We Aim For.
TW: Homophobia.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Hello

"Hello... mother."

Ugh. Commence the gush, in three, two...

"Oh, my babyyy, my Harly-bear, I missed you!"

And... there it is. My suicide note will be signed, Harly Bear, and I swear to fucking god, this woman is getting an extra special shout out.

"Come  here, come here!" The second the door opened my mother flung me into a  claustrophobic, extra pressure hug and gave me enough kisses to have me  turning green and gagging at Cher over her shoulder.

She just laughed.

"I  missed you so much!" Anora pulled away, grabbing my face with both  hands to squeeze my cheeks, "My goodness, look at that face! You're all  grown up. So many... tattoos and... wow, you're really..." She scanned my figure and lost her train of thought.

She  shook it away and came back to my face, "But you've still got those  chubby cheeks!" She clicked her tongue, sounding on the verge of tears.

"How have you been, son? You keeping a healthy diet? You told me you have a good job, you must--"

"For fucks sake, pleasantries later--could we just come inside?" I complained, gesturing to the house.

"Language, Harlow. Nikolas!" She ignored me and gave Niko his fair share of attention.

"Choke me out." I whispered to Cher, "Quickly now!"

"Hush, Harly-bear."

"You  look dashing, sweetheart. I missed you very much." Anora gave Niko a  smile, her soft wrinkles much more set in than I last remember.

Her eye caught onto Zayn, "And who might you be?"

"A friend. He's tagging along." Niko nodded.

"Couldn't miss out on a free meal and a chance to meet Harlow's mother. I do hope you don't mind. Zayn." He held out his hand.