79 ⭑ Slumber Party Secrets | The Girls

"I'll keep you my dirty little secret. Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret."
Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects.

✰ ✰ ✰

Cherry AndersonTequila, Watermelon, Bubblegum, Weed, Feather Boas, Hair Curlers, and Lingerie

Cherry Anderson
Tequila, Watermelon, Bubblegum, Weed, Feather Boas, Hair Curlers, and Lingerie.

It was what Koi called 'Prom Eve' and much like tradition whenever our rowdy gang got together, we were fucking around and drinking until our livers turned into squishy meat sacks.

The house was full of people gettin' their freak on, but more importantly, having fun. Like middle school girls, once more, we were playing America's Next Top Model, just like we had with Bella.

This time, with the guys.

"Contestant number one..." I said into my bottle-of-wine 'microphone,' building suspense in the room, "He's tall, he's dreamy, he's steamy and ripped. His smile drops panties, even mine, I can admit. Please, welcome to the stage, Sapphire Sparkle!"

"Ooo la-la! Get out here, baby!" Naomi shouted.

Niko stepped into the hallway in his boxers, a fedora, red feather boa and Naomi's heels; his hands on his hips. He wiggled his eyebrows while he smirked, so obviously tipsy off his ass, "Evening ladies! It is me, Nikolai."

Rum brought out the russian in him.

I stifled a chuckle at his accent as Naomi held her camera up to record him undoing the cap on some of my lipstick and proceeding to put it on as he walked. He finished and tried his hardest to strut, nearly breaking his fucking ankles in the stilettos.

But he made it to the end of the runway and posed, "Did someone order a dirty dancer?"

"I did!" Naomi cheered from her spot on the couch, wiggling her fingers, "Bring it in!"

He danced his way to the couch and collapsed into her arms, one big pile of heaping... man.

"Mikey's next!" Kristen giggled with excitement.

"Okay," I cleared my throat, trying my hardest not to laugh at his stripper name that we'd came up with, "Contestant number two goes by many names... little red, dorky, stoner, sometimes stupid but ladies he's far from it, please welcome to the stage, the gorgeous-"

"Damn right!" Kristen cheered.

"The talented!" I continued.

Kristen and Koi both barked and howled like predators.

"Magicccc Mikeeee!" I announced.

Everyone whistled and clapped their hands.

Mikey stepped into the hallway with more confidence than clothes on, a longer blonde wig on his head accompanied by a short black mini skirt and black feather boa, "It's Britney Bitch."